Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

FirstAidKite posted:

I stumbled upon a $5 Solitaire clone that is just Solitaire but with anime tits and all I'm gonna say is that I think Solitaire was fine when it only had 4 jacks a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

You just described the last third of Catch-22.

Trippy.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Bronze Fonz posted:

You ate chinese mayo in a Pizza Hut, but yeah I'm the bad guy

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Catalina posted:

I drunk bought the Katy Perry Pack. This was years ago and a bottle of tequila was involved, so my memory is pretty hazy, but I remember having a sim have a bachelor party in one of those candy parks, the strippers coming out of the cake not working correctly, causing all of his friends getting mad because the party was awful, him not being able to go home because the game was still in "you are in a game event mode", so he ended up crashing on some kind of the cake themed bench from 3 AM - 6 AM, after which a randomly generated old lady sim wearing nothing but booty shorts and a bra with giant ice cream cones for tit covers tried to shoo him off the bench so she could sit there.

10/10 would drunk purchase again.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ariong posted:

It’s always wonderful when someone dives into a total fuckup with absolute confidence.

Push El Burrito posted:

Yeah I like when people decide to be in a relationship with me too.

Ariong posted:

No, that’s allowing a total fuckup to dive into them.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

prisoner of waffles posted:

what about that biohacker who genetically engineered himself into an early grave, where's that story again

prisoner of waffles posted:

i double-checked this and the guy I was thinking of just drowned while on ketamine, no biohacking implicated in his death.

graph posted:

being around standing water on k seems like a suuuuuuuuper bad idea

haveblue posted:

iirc he drowned in a sensory deprivation tank while on k

uncurable mlady posted:

well, you can't say the tank didn't work extremely well.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

there wolf posted:

How about some very menstrual wallpaper?

Goober Peas posted:

It's a period piece

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm the hand lamp

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

EorayMel posted:

I'm the hand lamp

I'm the blood.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
im the smell

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I see we've found the living room that's attached to the bathroom that is "pad mountain"

Whatev posted:

I have submitted this question to the foremost answerers of questions and the answer to the question is yes

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' – that is all / Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

revwinnebago posted:

I've been down a similar path. Divorced out of a massively abusive relationship. Burned my old account because the forums were okay with personal attacks on abuse victims so long as they were men. The hypocrisy was neck-deep at the time, and I was not in shape to deal with it.

Work out, get healthy, enjoy your hobbies. The rest will take care of itself. Trying to do it the other way around is a bad path.

Protip: Absolutely nothing anybody tells you about the dating scene has anything to do with reality, especially if they've been out of it for a few years. It's all anecdotes and personal beliefs. The current dating scene is miserable no matter where you go. If you self-improve, trust me everything will work itself out. I was to the point that my dates were complaining that I wasn't trying to have sex with them like men are "supposed" to do. Happily married for a year now. Wake up every day totally content with my life and everything that's led to this point.

WatermelonGun posted:

nice gamergate meltdown in your rap sheet lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

witchy posted:

A herd of wild vans rolls through the prarie, the morning sun glinting off of the flames, wizards, and sexy ladies painted on their flanks.

witchy posted:

Faint honks sound in the distance

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

This is one of those quotes where I sorta prefer no greater context

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Brawnfire posted:

Someone needs to make the soundcloud rapper ahegao shirt

It shall be the clapper in the chaos bell that rings the death knell of the universe

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer

everydayfalls posted:

It kind of tells a story in a single picture

Professor Wayne posted:

For sale: broken stool, booty torn

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Sir Lemming posted:

Paul Hogan meat shoes

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
More like chop suey

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hulk Bogan would me more appropriate.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Shine posted:

For the cost of TrackIR, you can buy a Windows Mixed Reality VR headset, like the Lenovo Explorer. There are also serviceable cheap/free TIR alternatives.

HORMELCHILI posted:

I cant see a hundred dollar vr headset being anywhere near worth the money

Also id much rather wear a hat for a few hours than some retarded thing strapped tight against my eyes

Helianthus Annuus posted:

the only restarted thing strapped to my eyes right now is this post

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Was looking through an art collection and found a NFL tooth helmet, so here you go

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

This is physically revolting.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So I guess....

you can't handle the tooth?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Why are we talking about black people in the stuff boomers like thread?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Oof

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Jerry Cotton posted:

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important, groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

Whatev posted:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Terminus Est posted:

Wow, you sir are the queen human being of the squid kingdom. Allow me to express my affection for your ability to go really fast on a big bike in a straight line. Your run-off lane overtaking skills are superb. Not only are you a master of monoing it at high rates of kilometers per hour, but you are also supremely adept at pacing cars while in the right lane. The ability to hang out in their blind spot has given me a gentlman's erection. Please sir, do give us more examples of how you are capable of turning the throttle on a litre bike whilst going straight on the freeway. My gentleman children were also quite impressed by your 'stoppie', might you once again partake of such endeavors to demonstrate for my sire such apptitude? They are mere children, yet their fancy runs strong. Please good sir, please.

Please don't breed.

Here's an actual example of skill, albeit dangerous skill... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k51irq9QiPg (Japanese Ghost Rider)

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

bird with big dick posted:

Does bowel cancer have a distinct smell? I feel like my rear end in a top hat smells different than it used to and I haven’t changed my diet. And to be clear I’m not talking about any sort of poop smell I’m talking about the smell of the skin of a completely clean anus. it used to be kind of garlicky but now it has a kind of industrial solvent smell to it

e: sorry wrong thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lmao @ this reply on the next page:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

A goon who smell he own anus. A limber goon.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Marcade posted:

A goon who smell he own anus. A limber goon.

Or a pungent one.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I wonder how you gamify RSI.

Feinne posted:

Carpal Tunnels and Trolls.

HootTheOwl posted:

Cookie Clicker.

VideoGameVet posted:

Cast of Duty
Red Dread Rehabilitation
Gears of Woe

luxury handset posted:

Red Dead Extensions

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Vampire the castrade

Wait. No.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

But what is a poor husband to do? To get his wife in the bedroom, he had to think things through. Then his plan started to begin. The husband grinned a wicked, Grinchy grin.

"Hey honey, how about we drink some wine and have a quiet night in?"

His wife sighed and she hemmed and she hawed. "I'll just have a glass," she said, then muttering "you sod."

Like a flash he went to the cupboard, he knew just the thing. A box of Traveling Vineyard wine he got last Spring. It was warm, it had mellowed - the white letters on the box had yellowed. But it was potent, it said. The ABV was written in red!

He bought it on a whim from someone on Facebook - someone whose advice he happily took. Anal! The man said. This wine was your ticket to bed.

So he ripped open the box, and pulled out the stopper. A quick stab through the cardboard, he thought, then surely I've got her. He slammed it into the side, but the box slid away. He tried again and again, but the box wouldn't stay. He pushed and he prodded, until it finally gave way.

"Got it in!" he yelled out. "Heard that before" his wife thought, rolling her eyes, "it was nothing to tout." He filled up the glasses - first one, then two. He couldn't believe his plan was working - had he thought it through?

He sat next to his wife, and handed her a glass. "Maybe tonight you'll let me get up in that rear end." She was disgusted - what did he think? That to get her in bed would only take a drink?

She was tired of the erectile dysfunction. She was tired of foreplay without gumption. All that he seemed to know how to do was thrust once, twice, and then thrice, then out came his goo. She had enough. It was time. She knew what to do.

"I can't take this anymore. We're through." She poured the wine in his lap, and stood to leave, as a matter of course. "Enjoy your Traveling Vineyard," she said as she turned. "It won't get you my rear end, but it got you a divorce."

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't get it, is there like a commercial that's parodying or what

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Feels like it's written in the style of terrible chick flick novels.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Think it's supposed to be Dr. Seuss, but failing spectacularly outside of rhyming every once in awhile.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Gunning for the vaunted Goon Parody Poem trophy is a noble goal, but for the love of god, know when your entry is dead in the water.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
All rhyme and no meter makes goons something something.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

TheManWithNoName posted:

Streaks are real in Golf Blitz and it is so, so, infuriating to lose several games in a row.

My general advice: get to the hole as fast as you can and be aggressive. Take other people out if you have to.

VelociBacon posted:

What's your advice for the game

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Solice Kirsk posted:

Think it's supposed to be Dr. Seuss, but failing spectacularly outside of rhyming every once in awhile.
Everyone goon who attempts poetry is awful at meter

it is known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jabor posted:

All rhyme and no meter makes goons something something.

But that's no rhyme and no meter.