Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

There's absolutely nobody (with any sort of credibility or national audience or influence on anything of any significance; I'm sure D&D people can find individual posts from people on Twitter to paste here and pretend there's a crisis of sexism) who thinks that Hillary Clinton shouldn't be president because she's a woman. Sexism definitely exists, and is undeniably a problem that hasn't been solved yet, but Hillary Clinton being the presumptive nominee for a political party is proof that there's no glass ceiling in any meaningful sense of the word.

Except that .70 cents to a dollar thing. Hey, I get it. When you are not missing nearly one third of your salary; it makes sense to immediately assume that it is not happening to anyone else, and that all those who mention it are fabricating Machiavellian falsehoods.

Here is the thing, I would not be in the least bit shocked if Hillary as commander-in-chief was still making less than any President before her once sworn into office. So, I don't know if money is meaningless to most people, but it means something to most of the women I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Segregation is real and its actually what most people want though. They just want equal access to public (and private) services as they stay in their enclaves the rest of the time. Separate, but.....similar?

Wow, you know you are human waste for this statement. That is why you may find decent people would like segregation from you.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

No Mans Land 2 posted:

The majority of people prefer to live near people they can identify with. Tell me im wrong

Ok. You're wrong.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

You're either retarded or in denial, or both, because he's right.

Nope. Try again.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

No, no, please, expound on why segregation is acceptable, yet again.

😒

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Helical Nightmares posted:

How many extra chromosomes do you have again? The answer is not 'potato' this time.

No extra chromosomes. Can't say the same for the special needs student bringing back the separate but equal argument. When you try to make a legitimate point, you will be worth legitimately debating.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

as halfway crooks posted:

credulously triggered newgoons out

Don't bring up your personal psychological issues with the use of the word 'triggered'. If you would attempt to learn what people really mean when they say they are triggered by something, maybe then you would become more human than werewolf goon.

As things stand however, you are going to need some foundation and a beautician to wax your back.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Ok, you have made some points. No need for petty insults. So, let's get back on topic.

So, in defense of segregation, you were saying?

I'll wait.
😏

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Quidam Viator posted:

No, that poo poo's EVEN BETTER for me. Look... take a look at Boosted, ok? He's like the most civil and polite variant of the Trump supporter you can imagine. Now, I want you to think of the 20-50 million RABID Trump supporters, the ones who don't just hate Hillary like Boosted does, but who think she is literally Satan. What the gently caress do you think happens to that group of people, the 38 GOP governors they elected, the state legislatures they hold, passing bills in KS, in LA, in NC... are you suffering under some delusion that they are going to just "accelerate themselves into a woodchipper" when your Hillary Clinton wank fantasy comes true, to save you the trouble?

No, they're here to stay, and they're going to get angrier, and recruit more, and cause more poo poo. And I can think of no better following act to Barack Obama than Hillary Clinton to give every American conservative a level of shrieking, motivated anger that will make 2012 look like a wet fart in a windstorm.

What is your plan for what will happen when YOUR stupid Clinton wank fantasy DOES come to pass? You ain't got poo poo.

Get the gently caress out of my thread.

TRUMP.

No where do you mention how all this anger turns into more people, and therefore more votes. Recruitment requires a logical recruitment process, not wet farting onto a computer screen. So secede from this thread.

Bend the knee to Hillary.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

man u don't need to dehumanize to support trump
he is a hero
in the classical sense
a real hero

Aww, it's sad that his antics are what passes for heroism for you.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Louisgod posted:

Quick reminder that he clarified that it was just a suggestion, you loving ingrate. You god drat poo poo head. gently caress YOU

Oh no! I see!

He also suggested ethnic cleansing as well!

Oh the power of suggestion! Merely suggesting something, means you never said it. Certainly.

Makes total and complete sense, if you know nothing about politics.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Princess Di fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jun 7, 2016

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

The_Raven posted:

I'ma say vodka

😂

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Aww, keep clinging to whatever brings you peace.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

im looking for a new job, sewers suck. you ever get raw sewage in your mouth by accident? gently caress, nothing worse than thinking you got a 100 people's poo poo piss semen periods and medication in your mouth.

TRUMP!

I can't blame you. The world has failed you. So you choose Satan. I can't be mad, Dante imagined a circle of hell much like what you've described.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Montasque posted:

Who is "They"? You mean the toothless, powerless, fractured elites of the GOP?

And they will run... Paul Ryan? A man who is absolutely HATED by the GOP base... The people who vote in the primaries.

Cruz also runs the rules committee right now so good luck trying to make it HARDER for him to run in 2020... Letting Trump get the beating in 2016 maybe the best thing to happen to Cruz and that scares the poo poo out of me.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Trump had a speech to introduce Pence as his running mate and he spent most it talking about himself. Then Pence takes the stage alone. :psyduck: What is the convention going to be like?

"Incredible. Just incredible. Like me folks, just like me." - Trump

Princess Di fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jul 16, 2016

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

😂

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

FMguru posted:

Needs to be topped with a layer of crumbled potato chips to make it a proper garbage-tier flyover dish.

:cawg:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

"we are all neighbours and countrymen. everyone is equal. except muslims and mexicans and faggots."

"Oh, almost forgot, the blacks aren't welcome or equal either. It nearly slipped my mind but it goes without saying, right guys?"

On another note Ryan's face looks like it's half melted by evil. As if it's merely a transitional phase before finally looking like Ted Cruz's demonically inhabited skin bag.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

"we are all neighbours and countrymen. everyone is equal. except muslims and mexicans and faggots."

"Oh, almost forgot, the blacks aren't welcome or equal either. It nearly slipped my mind but it goes without saying, right guys?"

On another note Ryan's face looks like it's half melted by evil. As if it's merely a transitional phase before finally looking like Ted Cruz's demonically inhabited skin bag.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Chris Christie is working for free yet again.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

All republicans eventually will hibernate in a cocoon and eventually emerge as another Ted Cruz

😂😂😂

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
"Chris Christie, I love him. Love the guy. Like everything I like, and you know I don't like many things, he is huge and luxurious. A spacious rear end, nice and comfortable. But you know he was way too willing and giving as a lover, I had to move on and find better things. With my good brain, listen, I'm a a smart person like many of you and realized I had to be presidential. So I got a wax figure syphilitic Roger Sterling and I have been a happy man ever since." - Trump

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Dapper_Swindler posted:

But, but, but. what the gently caress. but have been for almost a 100 years.

lol. i heard about that.

if true, i hope he does it extreamly publicaly. then a bunch like romeny do as well. I want it to be a 3 way race drat it.

Oh yes!

:dance::dance::dance:

:slick:

That would be awesome!

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

Mercutio. Tut, dun's the mouse, the constable's own word:
If thou art dun, we'll draw thee from the mire
Of this sir-reverence love, wherein thou stick'st
Up to the ears. Come, we go play hoop.

:golfclap::golfclap:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Not a Step posted:

Nah. I hate people who don't have empathy for others or take time to understand their point of view, even if they virulently disagree with it. Lots of people prefer petty vengeance to progress and understanding of others. They want that eye for an eye. I get the most angry at people who think its cool and good to write off entire demographics because of grievances rather than try to work out how to reach out to everyone. Sure not everyone can be reached, but just going 'gently caress em all' puts you in the same group as the people you despise.

E: For the first few months of the primary I was channeling an insane person I knew through facebook and then after that I just enjoyed poo poo posting, so :shrug:

You know I did not know that. Good to know!

Things are starting to make more sense now.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

The Glumslinger posted:

Can we Truman Show Trump into thinking he won, and just watch him deal with made up crises for 4 years?

Yes.

:abuela: approves this message.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Try to tell the don that this makes no sense and should not take place in an election.

:smugdon:
We get the leader we deserve.

Or, abuela:

:abuela: :dealwithit:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

homeless poster posted:

that's a good point, TRUMP might actually have the Dark Soul.

has anyone tried to kill him with a katana, near a freshly kindled bonfire, and watched to see if he magically arises again within the next couple minutes?

TRUMP having gone hollow long past the point of losing his mind would explain a lot actually

:darksouls::darksouls:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

The republican party falling apart before my eyes is the greatest gift God has ever given me. Sorry Honey.

:mamacita:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

:cawg::cawg::cawg::roflolmao::roflolmao:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

didn't see it posted but this week's ipsos/reuters poll only has hillary +4, seems like a pretty good result for trump since that's the same margin as the one taken during the RNC

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_8.3_.16_FINAL_.pdf

Lol

:ironicat:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Slate Action posted:

As he walked off alone into the night, only the faint, plaintive sound of an air horn could be heard.

The last hope of the party for the White House besides Kasich's gaping mouth hole...

:guinness: Stay safe Jeb!

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

TARDISman posted:

Welp, I'm loving out. Good night fine posters.

:nitecrew:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

Jeb tried but he couldnt get it up

Donald pushed him aside and was like here I'll help. You mind not telling her I have AIDS though?

Jeb "Well I was just going to lie about not having the clap. Wait, you finished already?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

do ya guys think jeb could beat hilldog if trump wasn't in the primary?

No.

Too low energy

• Locked thread