Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

This isn't funny

Luckily it's definitely STDH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Assad is an opthalmologist.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

NLJP posted:

That is slavpunk as hell

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

many johnnys posted:

From the rio olympics thread:

This owns.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I find the idea of reading a post that long frankly absurd.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

I didn't think I'd ever have to make this post, but Edvard Munch's The Scream is not an anime.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

sneakyfrog posted:

i love this stupid place.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

:kingsley:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

oh dope posted:

The only goat I've ever encountered that wasn't in a petting zoo was on a farm in Texas. It chased and attempted to murder every small child it saw, and when it had scared them all into the house, it stood triumphant on the big trampoline in the backyard and pissed into its own mouth.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

This was the first post in the thread and it loving owned.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Chimps and bonobos share a common ancestor, and diverged after diverging from genus Homo, so they're equidistant from humans, in terms of phylogeny.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

There's a post by a well-known poster, somebody like Infrateal or someone, talking about how he just lets his baby cry. It's something about how he's not going to change his whole day just cause the dumbest person in the house is upset that his face is too close or something. Anyone have it on hand?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Holy gently caress.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

:smith:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

D-Pad posted:

It is an SA quote, and there was a 2nd one done later (maybe by a different person) about Strom Thurmond's death that had a similar style.

It was about Jesse Helms, and was by autopsy-turvy. I found it offsite, weirdly:

quote:

This week the shriveled husk of million term United States Senator and malevolent lich Jesse Helms was sealed in a bleak crypt deep beneath the sands of his native Stygia, North Carolina. Flowers placed on his grave by grieving shitheads withered and died within seconds.

Helms, known to friends and slaves alike as an unredeemed racist, was famous in the Senate for his passionate defense of segregation, opposition to the civil and voting rights acts, and his black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it.

As one of the first conservative talk radio hosts of the 1960’s Helms pioneered the technique of getting poor stupid whites to vote against their own interests by tricking them into hulking the gently caress out over black people, immigrants, and the betrayal of the Confederacy by jews, liberals, and the hated abstract concept of literacy. He went on to parley his repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set into a long career in government where he played a prominent role in the unbelievably vicious and petty dixiecrat movement. His leadership resulted in a fundamental realignment of the American domestic political scene over the question of just how much we should hate niggers (”A whole lot”, contended Helms).

Long considered a strong contender for “worst person in the entire world” Helms in his declining years began to find that limited title constraining. Last summer recess he gathered together all the educated mulattos and wizened negro shaman from the swamps and dungeons of his grim feudal demesne and began a search for the blackest of black tomes, arts, and metal. That search culminated last week in his ascension to lichdom with the completion of a vile phylactery in the form of a fat lipped bejeweled bone sambo, pulsating with false life and the rhythm of hot jungle beats. His triumph over death itself coincides with a departure from this plane of existence for the astral realms, where he will spend the next thousand years pursuing recognition as the “worst person in the entire metaverse.”

Here on Earth Helms will be remembered as a southern gentleman, a family man, and the kind of guy that’ll eventually turn out to have dozens of child sized skeletons buried in his yard and whose family members when interviewed will say they thought he just liked collecting tiny shoes.

Tags: lichcraft, niggers

Kenning has a new favorite as of 22:13 on Dec 14, 2019

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Captain Monkey posted:

Because neither one will ever take off.

You deserve credit for this one my dude.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Free dick_bo_jism.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Frankly, I'm not fond of the police myself.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Caro emerging live from the wastelands after half a decade of being presumed dead was surreal. It’s like whoever was writing for reality that week wanted to make sure his name is at the top of the list when a permanent position opens up.

I did not hear about this. Is there a news article somewhere or something? I can't believe he's actually still alive.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Peanut Butler posted:

quarantine hollerin in the internet nursing home

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

(bolding mine)

alexandriao posted:

I'm around a fair lot of gen-Z-ers, I've absorbed their sense of humor. I found it funny, figured some people here might, posted it. I dunno how that equals that I must be evading a block. (Unless you're talking about the derails? At least one of which wasn't even started by me, everyone latched on to my comment while weirdly ignoring the one I was replying to :thunkher:)

Next time I'll just post in the memes and macros thread :smith:

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Weird, I didn't see a star by your name

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

From what "what did you cook for dinner tonight" thread in GWS:

tokyo reject posted:

salmon caesars tonight and freezing the rest

Fenris13 posted:

I am happy to see you are practicing social fishtancing.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

the existence of a PYF subforum implies the existence of a PYF domforum

...members only

Field Mousepad posted:

My body is ready.

I want gently caress

Somfin posted:

mod is dom spelled backward

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

In which, in June of last year, a goon willed COVID-19 into being by praying for boomer blood:

JonathonSpectre posted:

"I love my granddaughter Kayla SOOOOO much, she's the most important thing in my life by far. Also, the climate has ALWAYS been changing! So what if there's no winter, or oceans! Did I mention how much I love my family and my granddaughter? They're so important! Not important enough for me to engage in the slightest bit of critical thought or introspection, though! It was cold outside yesterday anyway! Oh I love you guys so much. You're so important to me. What's that, stop voting for the people destroying your future? Well, honey, let's not get too worked up now... did you know the climate has always been changing?"

Join me in praying, every day, for the Boomer Flu of 2019-2020. This might be our last chance. Come on biology. Come on evolution.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

It does, idiot.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

:vince:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Good in the Things Boomers Like thread has an amazing mom.

Plan Z posted:

Being able to nap as a kid must have been rad. My mother hated the idea of people sleeping, and would wake anyone up if she was up. She chilled out on it a few years ago after she passed out in public from sleep deprivation. It turns out a woman she knew from church who was a "nurse" (actually just answered phones) told her that "Nobody actually needs sleep" and no attempts to convince her otherwise, even from a doctor, could change her mind.

Plan Z posted:

I used to tell these stories like "Aren't WASP Boomers just the wackiest?" but lately when I talk to people about them, I get a pretty unfamiliar perspective about my family life.

EDIT: Nice coincidence going on is that I'm typing this while visiting my parent's house. My diabetic father is starting to nod off and she's in the kitchen passive-aggressively slamming cabinets and rattling dishes to keep him awake.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Or, a bear sable rampant armed and langued gules, holding an HP printer of the second, with paper and display argent.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

My Lovely Horse posted:

What's the heraldic description of a man attempting to hide an erection by imitating a cat?

e: his own

e2: erection, that is

Traditionally human figures weren't shown in the full range of attitudes (i.e. poses) as non-human animals, but since he'd be imitating a cat, you could describe it as a man passant pizzled, because there is absolutely a formal heraldic term for when something has a righteous boner.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

loving lol.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I regret that we no longer get to enjoy the cool, late-aughts stylings of poster "SPACE TARDBOY."

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

I like my trucks well done, with ketchup :colbert:

Truck circumcision is mutilation.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Funny pictures thread:

Antigravitas posted:

For real though, metal has been kicking rear end lately.

mobby_6kl posted:

Not numetal though, that always sucked and is not true metal :colbert:

Randaconda posted:

The worst part is the two most popular genres of rock after that, emo and indie, were both significantly worse than numetal :negative:

Field Mousepad posted:

System of a Down is ok. The rest can eat taints

Cocaine Bear posted:

We should talk about this for a long loooooong time.

Woebin posted:

CUT THIS THREAD INTO DERAILS
IS THIS GROUNDS FOR REPORT?
FUNNY PICTURES, NO ESSAYS
DON'T GIVE A gently caress WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BAND IS

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Grounded for mod mom sass

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

They're security blankets.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Also I realized if I was doing funny forum quote archeology in the same era as most of these funny forum quotes were made in I probably would be banned for being a gimmick

It was a more primitive and brutal age.

mind the walrus posted:

Lady is genuinely lucky to be alive.

dee eight posted:

i beg to differ, this is the year 2020 after all

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Bad form to quote oneself, but it ended up just being a setup.

Kenning posted:

Good news everyone:

Gavin Newsom will gently caress your wife.

Chomp8645 posted:

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

The Glumslinger posted:

Prima Nocta, but for cop's wives and GFs

luminalflux posted:

Cuck the police

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

For non-Californians, Jerry Brown is our basically well-liked former governor who was also governor in the 80s, and Dianne Feinstein is our detested ancient conservative democratic senator.

Spazzle posted:

In 30 years jerry brown will rule the state again. We will dimly remember he had previously ruled. It has always been thus.

Still Dismal posted:

Yeah, Jerry cannot die, but the price of this immortality is that he must always remain involved in California politics.

The Cubelodyte posted:

We could and have done a lot worse.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If your state's politician with a phylactery is Jerry Brown you're doing pretty good, all things considered.

Wicked Them Beats posted:

What if Jerry Brown is Feinstein's phylactery

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That kid emotes so well, I am almost convinced he actually killed his deck mate.

Edit: Not Jerry “The Unburied” Brown; the little kid who didn’t show up in the quote.

I'm pretty sure I've laughed out loud almost every time the "little kid who knows he must kill but wishes he didn't" photo comes up.

Kenning has a new favorite as of 19:06 on Aug 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Once again it is time to proselytize for my belief that people can technically be referred to as "bone calzones"

Fuckin' dying over here at "bone calzones."