Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Funneling hot tar up my rear end with a traffic cone to own the libs

fruit on the bottom posted:

You also have to have the national anthem playing for the full experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Is this from the same thread? Haven't caught up yet.

zoux posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1037468070992916483

Reminder that the way she was “censored” was losing her blue checkmark

Besesoth posted:

Look, Laura, just because he owned you doesn't mean he was auctioning you off.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

MrYenko posted:

The internet is merely the latest in a long line of enormous mistakes that began with cellular mitosis.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

you dorks don't know poo poo

The Bloop posted:

Well, introduce yourself

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Cacafuego posted:

The gently caress is a koan

Outrail posted:

You put ice cream in them.

Keru posted:

Could you make me one with everything?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

For a Republican, he sure seems comfortable with being publicly owned.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

goatsestretchgoals posted:

Every time McAfee locks up my work computer I like to imagine John is in there, snorting up all my CPU cycles.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Toast was very picky about what colours he would eat. My vet recommended putting paper pellet kitty litter in with the food to encourage foraging and reduce the number of pellets that get flung out and it's definitely helped with Crouton and Galbedir. I think that if they get bored they start inventing extra conditions their food has to have, eg no blue pellets. If they have inedible paper pellets to find and discard, they feel like discerning birds who have used their brain power for foraging and they can eat all the pellets of all colours.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Like Van Halen, they're just doing it to make sure you set up their sound system correctly. Birds have very large amplifiers.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, they mostly have tweeters.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Dameius posted:

We keep putting pork in that dead horse like we trying to join a secret society.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Neon Noodle posted:

Costco: rotate you a tire and a chicken :henget:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Phy posted:

If ze fash tweets go out, who cares vhere zey set?
It's not my department, says Tim Gionet

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The Chad went down her panties, he was lookin' for a labe to feel.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You are all deeply disturbed.

That labia. You keep using that labia. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Any recommendations on modern weird fiction in a Lovecraftian type of setting? Not necessarily Mythos stuff, but I'm not opposed. Eldritch horrors from beyond, secrets man was not meant to know, hosed up cults devoted to ancient and incomprehensible evils, that kind of thing.

I have a couple of collections of Cthulhu Mythos stories on my Kindle, but that's about it.

Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff. One of the best books I've read in years.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

referencing futurama is pretty much annoying by definition if you ask me

Tubgoat posted:

I'll just make my own references! With blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget the references!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Hug in a Can posted:

performing femininity is more hardcore than road rash. suffering for fashion is some metal poo poo!
can you still walk without pain fron heels and still breathe bc you're not wearing shapewear and corsetry? is your vision obscured by eyelashes that would make a Muppet blush? can people no longer smell fear on you because you smell too much like peonies?!?!

METAL N GIRLY poo poo ✨:black101:✨ (puts on pointy nails and kills a small invasive species with it)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

What amazes me is just how fast it goes to poo poo. Like [Jacob Wohl] barely makes it 24 hours with any of his bullshit now before getting caught. If he tried to make an assassination attempt he would end up somehow hanging from a flagpole by his underwear in front of a bunch of nuns before even loading the rifle.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I'm legitimately glad that Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes were both done before the age of Twitter.

Isn't Bill Watterson a recluse who despises those Calvin peeing/praying decals?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Busket Posket posted:

I’m glad that, in these last days of humanity, I get to spend so much time posting with goons. It’ll be like the band on the Titanic but shitposting instead of music.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

GolfHole posted:

dont listen to these morons any idiot can cut down a tree a fuckin beaver can do it

Tony Snark posted:

Takes a lot Kegels to build up to that level though.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Hihohe posted:

Why are we still on this?

Personally, I enjoy bingeing on the quote thread when it's full of soapy assholes.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

PhazonLink posted:

so its a slightly worse and a bun version of the Juicy Lucy( a burger with chess in the patty, also not liquid cheese, gooey cheese)

By popular demand posted:

truely a meal fit for a grandmaster.

Phy posted:

One night in Bangkok and the world's your burger
The bun is crusty but it's filled with cheese
Your arteries will be in excess turgor
It's hard to hold the pawns with all this greaze
(You should call a time-out and get napkins, please)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

Donald Trump Jr. is just a pack of scabies going OH poo poo WHAT I THOUGHT THIS THING RAN ITSELF

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I'm okay with buttonchat. However

JacquelineDempsey posted:

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I was sick of your poo poo
And really wanted to get laid.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried a printer to Mary Magdalene's house."

this is :kiss:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Dareon posted:

Ostrich is actually pretty good meat, at a music festival once our booth was next to a pair of dudes selling ostrich burgers. We did wind up taking home a lot of meat they couldn't sell, but it was tasty nonetheless. I don't remember how it compares to beef, though.

I'm rereading the PYF unnerving articles thread and there's a post by a goon who was arrested in Arizona and shared his experience in the infamous Tent City and mentioned the meals made from cheap ostrich meat.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

YggiDee posted:

Whenever I read his username my brain sings "It's PHIZ KALIFA" with the same cadence as "Feliz Navidad"

I wanna wish you a merry shitpost from the bottom of my faaaaaarrrrt

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

elise the great posted:

If God can resurrect a full body, molecule by molecule, from the generations of bacteria that have eaten the flesh of that body and then been eaten in turn, why couldn’t he resurrect my placenta

Maybe G-d's allergic to chili?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Stuntman posted:

more like oldplayedoutgimmickreply

My favorites are when they set up the gimmick and nobody takes them up on it.

Then they try it again with another post and still nothing.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

I needed this laugh, thank you.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

beards look like poo poo

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Then why did you marry her lol

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

christmas boots posted:

We're all just a series of objects that was up someone's cooter when you think about it.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

LifeSunDeath posted:

don't judge a book by it's cover, it may be small but it's been involved in countless war-crimes.

Phlegmish posted:

The little tugboat that could (commit war crimes)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Pope Hilarius II posted:

I hate flipflops. I also hate feet. So I prefer people to saw their feet off when they visit me.

My middle name is incidentally Procrustes

Not enough love for this.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Paladinus posted:

They have sex in the end.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Howard's end. It was a weird crossover.

So my criteria for the funny quotes thread are things that actually make me laugh out loud.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Butt Detective posted:

Lying on my side when I sleep is comfy but I can’t do it anymore because it makes my back hurt now. :( Also my back just hurts in general. Probably because I keep rolling into my side in my sleep. I’m not 30 until next year, body, wtf

Cacafuego posted:

Could be your posture is all hosed up from sitting weird at your too-low desk

E: I bet if you were having butt pains you could figure out why in no time

Gotta love a good username riff.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Elmnt80 posted:

The only thing keeping Louisiana from falling into the gulf is Arkansas sucking so drat hard.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Steve Scalise's brain is more mangled and dysfunctional than his tattered genitals? I am shocked.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/21/steve-scalise-trump-biden-election-abc-jonathan-karl

sweet thursday posted:

I bet he was disappointed when he found out what the minority whip actually did

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

smellmycheese posted:

Lol. I read through this expecting it to end with it being a metaphor for Brexit

Robobot posted:

It’d be a bad metaphor. STDs show that you’ve had sex with someone else, brexit only shows that you’ve hosed yourself.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Robert Facepalmer posted:

He died doing what he loved; his own research.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Empty Sandwich posted:

one difference between dialectical materialism and my balls is that my balls have a real-world function

they're also more fun to read

I needed this laugh today, thank you.