Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Potato Salad posted:

Holy poo poo, a non-neonazi Red Panels :eyepop:

He is saluting a picure of the Führer offscreen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
I thought I appreciated spiders for neutralizing indoors pests but it turns out I was just an antisemite.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Meat is meat. :unsmigghh:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Angepain posted:

Also I'm really surprised nobody has made a despicable Chelsea Manning cartoon yet. Traitors to Our Country + Evil Barack Obama + Icky Trans People surely equals fertile ground for lovely cartoon rage time

Gee, don't push Lester and Beeler , you know they always deliver the goods.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Samurai Sanders posted:

That makes slightly more sense I guess.

When do we get the statistics on how many people attended the inauguration and for what purpose?

Well, the Potus twitter shows the crowds from 2009 for some reason. :v:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Gee, we can't credit Obama for over doubling the Dow Jones, only white people knows economy.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Xander77 posted:

Not really sure what you mean by that. Both the post-avatar combo thing and the "I think this happened some years ago" part.

Anyways, pictures of comrade Stalin. No matter the ostensible subject matter, I think they all drew from the same, highly specific, guidebook.

I like to think that there were more people in the original painting that just got painted over as they fell out of favor.

Edit: Some of the people in the background to the right seems kinda of half assed, so maybe they were. :v:

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Feb 12, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Surprised none of the usual suspect have made a cartoon of a hypocrital Warren being told not to disrespect her fellow senators, with the caption "Yet she still persisted."

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 14, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Xander77 posted:

So everything up (and kinda including) Hungary isn't Europe anymore?

Not to people who are complaining about Muslims invading. :v:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Hah....

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

davebo posted:

This is from a few pages back but if you were writing material for the Arkansas Times, would you infuse it with a lot of nuance?

"The Arizona Senate passed a bill on Wednesday that would allow the government to seize the property of people who help plan a demonstration that turns violent.

If the bill becomes law, prosecutors could charge people and seize assets for conspiracy to riot even if the so-called conspirators didn't participate in any violence."

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...teering-9109154

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Vib Rib posted:

Nothing is more selfish and arrogant than leveraging your celebrity to try and make a positive change in the world that you believe in. These whorish "Hollywood Types" (I can't believe they actually wrote that) that dare to use their moment of attention to works towards some kind of caring, philanthropic end, giving back to the people who made them what they are. Disgusting.

Instead of Trump, I would like it if everyone at the Oscar just talked about one need to stop child abuse or end world hunger, just to make preemptive cartoonist look like tools.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

FaradayCage posted:

I think BoK, Gorrell, Ramirez, etc are all having moral crises and showing they are not total robots.

Branco is the one that thinks "everyone sees me as an rear end in a top hat? I must be doing something right." Then draws a lecherous old man man watching girl scouts take dumps in a public restroom.

I think Bok is just bitching about being promised a bonfire and now nobody wants to light it.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

loquacius posted:

A feature just went up on the Nib with cartoons from 5 Jewish cartoonists regarding the use of Nazi imagery in Trump's America.

First up is thread favorite Matt Lubchansky:

Lisa Rosalie Eisenberg:

Leela Corman:

Eli Valley:

Sarah Glidden:

Hitlers, Hitlers everywhere!

Senior Olympic official apologises for comparing Russian doping ban to Holocaust

Goons.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Mar 16, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Dr Christmas posted:

I've wondered a lot, when do Matrix bullet time parodies or Borat and Austin Powers impressions become homages to classics rather than untimely groaners?

I guess now that they are considering remaking Matrix, I guess you can call it a classic.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It used to be...

Now it's...

If you wank into the abyss...

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Mar 24, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Well, it had to happen, a Ramirez I like, even if it's for the opposite reason he does.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Improbable Lobster posted:

Please be nice to bees, they are usually harmless and cute and important to the ecosystem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKweqxWUC38

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Humm, yes, noted yankee Senator Sessions, who have always despised the dixie and their racist ways and was not named after a traitor.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Pants Donkey posted:

While not even close to worth it, there is some small relief in having Republicans miserable for the next four years when they realize they actually suck at governing.

Will be even better if the McCoy brothers rabidly starts supporting opposite republican factions. :v:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Scholtz posted:

Does Bad Reporter normally recycle jokes like this?

Probably related to Spicer always digging himself deeper.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Jay Rust posted:

Dees is pretty crazy!

Dees nuts?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Have Garrison ever pictured Comey before, was wondering but I don't want to wade in the poo poo pool.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Nosfereefer posted:

Holy gently caress is Blekkulf Swedish? Is there a single cultural figure in Norway that's NOT shamelessly stolen from Sweden or Denmark?

I am fairly sure Blekkulf is norwegian, the author was.

You are mostly made of water, so I am not drowning you.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 7, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Kurtofan posted:

Corbs is a boy

Dat boi even?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Samurai Sanders posted:

So even though Google Maps says you can take a train between Oslo and Stockholm in like five hours no one does it?

Edit: and the few Swedes I have talked to have been to like every country in western Europe five times each?

The big secret is that there is no difference between Norwegians and Swedes. However, simply implying that there are similarities between Norwegians and Swedes is a hanging offense.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Why do they ask him so many questions about Russia in a hearing about Russia?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

From Russia Insider:

I love my gay terrorist son.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Yay, incoming Johnny Depp cartoons.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jun 23, 2017

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

cant cook creole bream posted:

quote:

That's kinda the whole point of this arc, it's two people that shouldn't be together and everybody but them realizes it. And trust me, it's going to be a lot worse.
To be fair, Zelda doesn't want to be in a relationship either.

Took me a second to realize you were not talking about Zelda and Link.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

I hate the fact that I like his few anti republican cartoons as much as I loathe his usual anti liberal cartoons.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Yea, was wondering why Lester was showing some nuance.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Kurtofan posted:

i see mac has joined the may bashing

That or Dolchstoßlegende.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Tei posted:

For possible historians trying to understand this time period: The above comic is not satire. Trump actually referred to Russia to defend one of his arguments doing literally the thing in the comic.
The part that is satire is Putin barechest, he do that rarelly.

He is more like kind of dorky in real person, I believe.

Still thinking that learning Russian was a great idea, Merkel?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Lady Liberty is finally get the sweet release of Death.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlvPe959Ck

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Kulkasha posted:

loving lol @ meathead Obama
This needs to become a recurring thing in political cartooning

I love his terrified elephants, even if it's for the opposite reason than the author.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

No fangs? 2/10.

• Locked thread