Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Holy poo poo I'm caught up with this thread. Slowly started reading it when the pandemic started, and lemme tell you, reading the tweets being posted months, then weeks, then days before it became A Thing globally was like watching a train wreck in slow-mo.

Same with Jan 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Imagine being in love with a woman, taking the plunge and asking her to marry you, preparing for the big day and having her take one look at your swollen nuts, lol no, and walking out.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Mescal posted:

i don't get it. What's "landerig"

SomethingAwful user Landerig made an alignment chart of SA users and put themself in the Chaotic Neutral spot. They were mocked relentlessly.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Looking forward to watching DUNC

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

I wrote a couple FAQs and spend too much time just doing stuff like fancy headers and section dividers, I cant imagine the time spent in doing that.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Aramoro posted:

I have a Canadian friend who gets laughed at in France for his incredibly hosed up French accent and general vocabulary.

I asked a francophone guy how to say 'a truck with four wheel drive', his response was 'un truck avec four wheel drive'. Quebec French is something else.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

ravenkult posted:

Feeder fetish funko pops

Send shivers down your spine

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

People will drink a 5% beer and think less of those having something with three kinds of liquor and a splash of pineapple juice, because it's blue.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

Orlando Bloom is loving My Wife In The Past

A new fetish arrives on the scene: four-dimensional cuckolding

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Can you imagine how the number of younger folk reading this and going "I don't get it what does this have to do with goats???" is just growing daily

Anyway I'm going to turn into a skeleton now and descend into the dirt.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

zoux posted:

So Shrek is available then

You wish. You may be in his DMs, but I'm in in his swamp.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

minato posted:

More followers he gets, the greater the chances of the OG stan getting his own stan, who'd do something drastic to impress him.

And then it's turtles all the way down.

I mean, this happens frequently with serial killers.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Cross the oompa picket line and you're going to find yourself in the chocolate river with some lollipop shoes.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Ocean ball vs human goo ball in the battle of the millenia

Edit: ocean ball has size but goo ball has musclepower

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

What blows my mind about NFTs isn't necessarily the fact that it's contributing to the death of our planet or that it's like 99 percent scams, it's that it'l revolvers around the concept of 'owning' art and yet is being done for the loving worst, laziest art I have ever seen.

Like, is the purpose to make something that looks bad, like lovely monkeys or sonething? Is that part of the whole thing? Ive not looked into it that much.

Like if they released beany babies, but instead of cute soft creatures they were various kinds of poo poo in a box with googly eyes.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

organburner posted:

I'm internet poisoned, is the joke here that this already exists or do you not know that this exists?

What.

I'm assuming you don't mean actual poo poo, just like.....ugly beanie babies or something?

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

It is both unbelievable and yet completely obvious that the way I find out about this is through the SA tweet thread.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

D-Pad posted:

I.. don't think you understand how this works?

Much like war, winning sports is easy: simply don't lose.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

bobjr posted:

https://twitter.com/1900hotdog/status/1461680670103715847?s=21

As bad as you think this book is the article shows it being worse

Holy poo poo, so much worse.

Some advice:
Don't stare at their tits
Look for loners
Don't try to 'slay the level 99 dragon' if you're fugly, instead, 'get some slimes under your belt' (actual quotes)

Also using the word 'traps' in loving 2021.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Cocaine Bear posted:

He always had fly rear end kicks but I don't think that helped much.

Those shoes are the only reason he wasn't incarcerated on the spot

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Let's Game it Out finds some of the funniest poo poo in games. There's a game he features somewhat regularly his YouTube channel called Hydroneer, and he found such goofy ways to exploit the game and its economy (like shoplifting millions of items from the store) that the devs added a wanted poster into the game.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Nottherealaborn posted:

Anyone have that tweet where they parody different modern artists speaking about the Beatles for a documentary? I think it was a whole thread.

Yeah man got it right here, searched "beatles tweet get back funny tweet"

https://twitter.com/jessehawken/status/1465736966150844416?t=Tc4EBEqTLQbMOJyi_D41JQ&s=19

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

zoux posted:

I will never read BIPOC as anything but "bisexual people of color"

Same. Always takes me a moment to parse it correctly.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Beeswax posted:

Gonna be honest here, I just knew Jeremy Wells from off of Taskmaster NZ. Would have had no clue otherwise

Lol likewise. I may have been able to key off the slightly more...I don't know how to put it, but NZ accents I feel skew towards an 'e' sound while Aussie accents are more towards an 'a' sound, but the moment it loaded I thought 'oh hey isn't that the NZ taskmaster?....he's a news guy??'

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Not currently able to watch this video but I am 100% certain it has her pronunciation of 'shed' in it.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Danaru posted:

There has to be an easier way to kill a squirrel

This is in fact the only way to kill a squirrel

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

freeedr posted:

Stop calling yourself my monitor

My monitor, like myself, is quite turned on thank you

Edit: because of the honkin' big yabbos on that kelp, you see

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Every time someone shoplifts from the British Museum they go to your country and steal another priceless historical artifact.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

This will always be my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQZK858Xuag

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Man, I gotta say this whole thing sucks but yeah, if it had come a couple decades earlier, things would've been so much more devastating.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Haha holy poo poo, like, when people say to wear masks, one of the chief reasons is because it protects others. Like I understand this person just wanted to raise morale, but fuuuuck.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Jesus people, his son's name isn't Johnathon. Johnathon is the name of the scientist, his son is Jogathon's monster.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

I am still tired as hell so for the first little bit of this video I legit thought "wow I didn't know turtles could grow like four feet tall"

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

I'd just gently caress the sharks mom to show it who's boss, this is how I solve all my problems

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Seriously, think about how you feel about hanging around with teenagers now you're an adult. Now imagine being a six-year-old and having to hang around six-year-olds, having been an adult. What are you going to talk to them about?

Video games, just like I do now

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Huh what video is he talking ab-ohshit

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Horace posted:

I didn’t buy m&ms at lunch today because I’m so mad that this blatant m&m publicity stunt worked.

(I don’t care about the child slavery thing)

I didn't buy any because I only buy candies that I can gently caress and I guess that pool has gotten EVEN SMALLER thanks m&ms!

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

Pages of gravy on fries and not a single mention of poutine, you people sicken me.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

codo27 posted:

Cheese is for things bread and eggos, not french fries

You opinion is bad and you will be forgotten because of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

I would hate this man's cubicle but only due to seething envy of this man's chutzpah and creativity. Here is a guy who knows what he wants in his day to day office life and damnit he's going to take it