Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The easiest way is to just pass out face down on the floor and poo poo a big log like gun girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

#DoItForState

:nws::nws:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yeah, bad news that people had guns at schools, nothing we can do about that, we're here to talk about the border crisis.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1445792712351838214

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/its-going-to-get-harder-to-avoid-telling-the-irs-about-income-from-online-sales.html

It’s going to become harder to avoid telling the IRS about income from selling stuff online. Here’s what to know:

Effective next year, sellers on certain online platforms like Etsy and eBay will receive a 1099-K if their sales are at least $600, down from the current threshold of $20,000 with a minimum of 200 transactions.

I personally don't like this cause all it really does is screw over people trying to sell items on eBay/etsy/etc to earn some extra cash.. The threshold is way too low.

I will simply sell trillion dollar coins on etsy from the Cayman Islands. Suck it up 1099-K-ailures.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lol money isn’t even real

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mommy milky

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

funeral home DJ posted:

When someone comes out against a public program and can’t substantiate why, it’s 99.9% likely they’re being bribed to go against it.

If we actually went after bribery in this country (and had nasty penalties like “life in prison, no parole, family stripped of all property and cash”) you’d see pretty much the entire Senate and House vacate their seats immediately. People like Sienma, Manchin and that chucklefuck quoted above are 100% getting outright bribes to block legislation.

The worst part about it is the ones issuing the bribes aren't like "we'll back channel $150 million to a LLC and then pass ownership on to you," its like "hey, if you're willing to destroy our state's economic and physical health, we'll make a donation of $20,000."

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Well if you knew anything, enormous container ships could simply travel from China through the Pacific, Indian, Southern and Atlantic oceans directly to Florida, or just go across the Pacific from China to California.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

All you Facebook deleters have the wrong idea. Don't delete your account, but backup your photos and stuff. Talk poo poo on all your "friends" shares, comments, posts, etc, just absolutely unrelenting poo poo. Tell them directly that their opinions are moronic, harmful and that they're absolute loving presidents. Then go on Rush Limbaugh's page and comment "Sure is a good thing this fat sack of poo poo racist gently caress is dead!" Ben Shapiro's page and tell him he's a dumb rear end dweeb and when he talks it sounds like a bunch of squirrels having an orgy.

Make Facebook delete you. I think this was in response to telling an aunt of mine, whose a nurse, that was posting all kinds of CHINA MAKED VIRUS KILL U.S. PEOPLE WE HAVE PROOF HEAR links that she was full of poo poo and needed to check herself.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Strong Sauce posted:

Thinking about his mental state in which he thinks either of those two videos makes him look good.

This is also the same guy who went into a wig shop for cancer patients _maskless_ and made fun of them for wearing masks. You know cancer patients, people who are likely to be immunocompromised.

Honestly this guy seems to want to instigate people into a fight. I hope someone gives it to him.

Sorry about the Reddit mirror link, but here is the video of the other guy who was recording, you can see the guy start touching his face and body like he's nervous and he knows he was owned. But he still posted the video.

https://mirror.fro.wtf/reddit/post/3215935

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Colin Powell's funeral is happening now and GWB has been dicknosing his mask the entire time. Greeting people, sitting in the pews, dicknosing.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

So the defenses in the Ahmaud Arbery case argues that, yes, these people had a gun and shot him. But if he had taken the gun from them he could have shot them with it!

And Kyle Rittenhouse's defense is arguing that if he had not shot the victims rioters and looters, they could have taken his gun from him and shot him with it.

So, you're allowed to shoot and kill anyone with your gun, because if they had your gun, they could shoot and kill you. Awesome.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I think the Zone may have already started cooling.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just went to the Circle K gas station and fired my glock into the ground, for some reason the clerk jumped, so I had to shoot the clerks and all the other customers, any one of them could have come and taken my gun from me and then I would be in fear of my life.

When the county sheriffs came, sirens blazing, they told me that any one of them could have been bad guys, they patted me on the back, hugged me, thanked me and the cute one even kissed me on the cheek.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

We finally chose a name, please welcome our son Chris Brandon American Sniper Kyle Flag Williams.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Donald Kyle Brandon Trump Flag Eagle Williams, actually

We had twins? Why didn't you part name it PATRIOT god damnit come on

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ashmole posted:

I thought Tommy lasagna got in hot water for supporting abortions

No that was Baked Meatballs.

Or maybe it was Fried Ravioli.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

If they're in a suburb of Detroit, they're not all that far from the Canadian border. They were probably in Canada well before lunchtime.

It's well known that Canadians are too stupid to recognize a US license plate. The sight of it just confuses them and they drive into the nearest moose.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

When you turn that frown upside down.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Him have big money he person of year yeah have many moneys.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

My "favorite" part was Rittenhouse wasn't even like trying to protect his own property, or his family's property, or even a relative or friend, he was just like, poo poo yeah, I'm going to get my gun and protect this random poo poo used car lot.

He murdered people over a $2,000 1999 Honda Civic with 161,000 miles that he had no financial or emotional interest in.

Cah Sawhce?

Cah Sawuhce?

Cah Sawice?

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Dec 15, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"Well, we already have the executive and the House, that is fair enough. We really can't pursue any judicial issues at the moment."

This is a rant and you should probably just ignore it: I am a democrat and I loving hate the democrats. They play the "we're looking out for you, actually" card but don't do any looking out for you. Joe Manchin can eat my entire rear end in a top hat and intestines.

Major Taylor Greeney can go jump in a loving creek. I don't give a gently caress.

Leerean Bonburt can take a jump into the canyon. I don't give a gently caress.

Drop Joe Manchin into a loving coal mine and leave his rear end there.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1473039073535213570
loving hell, these are the same snowflakes that absolutely lose their poo poo about the tolerant left when Tuckles, son of Carl, gets told he's a bit of a bad person in a store.

https://tips.fbi.gov/

He is suggesting that his supporters should find Fauci, ambush him, kill him (emphasis on BOOM), and send him the footage. It will only take thirty seconds.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

He is suggesting that his supporters should find Fauci, ambush him, kill him (emphasis on BOOM), and send him the footage. It will only take thirty seconds.

Blooster posted:

I just reported this piece of poo poo

I recommend others join me. Strength in numbers

If they get to do that I get to say "throw Joe Manchin into the bottom of a coal mine and send me the footage. It will only take thirty seconds.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

My grandparents gave him thousands of dollars after it became public that he gave Hahn all that money to shut her up about raping her.

Because it was a real shame what the media did to that true man of God, and no true man of God would do that to a loving harlot anyway.

Gave a fuckload of money to Falwell, too.

Now they're broke living in a home and can't remember gently caress-all.

Anyway, televangelists make me murderously angry for some reason.

I don't know all the details because it happened when I was young and the story has only been told to me. My dad worked in state level emergency preparedness/management and was at a FEMA conference of in the early 90s, I believe in the Dakotas or Montana, somewhere out west anyway. I don't know why Jerry Falwell was at this conference, but for some reason on the steps of the State House he drew a gun on a group of people including my dad. So gently caress that guy and his son.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Wait, does he always use a marker to sign his name? like he's autographing a fans poster, cd or whatever?

Sincerely,

Aurld______?

Aumld_____?

Aemld_____?

Aweld_____?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"Beer is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink mommy milky." - Auruld_____ Tmmmummp - Pumping Iron (1977)

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 30, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ThesePeopleAreSickSpiritCookingHumanMeatFarmBiteLab.org

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Rand Paul has a filter that as soon as Fauci says his twelfth word he has to begin shouting again.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna drive my truck right into this virus, just end it with a bunch of coal. No more virus, it got coaled.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. i dont think he will last. i doubt he has many friends in the house even among the chuds and unlike greene, i dont think he is safe seat wise.

Oh, he's definitely seat wise.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

haljordan posted:

yeah it's predatory as gently caress and i don't blame some kid for falling for the pitch, i remember what an otherwordly dumbass i was at age 17/18

Even more predatory than that is JROTC. Let's get these kids at 15, 16 years old and have them learn how to be cannon fodder while they're in high school. Just teaching kids marching orders before they've even been in pre-calculus. Not a way of grooming at all, no sir.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Forgiato Blow, the Suburban Legend and Trump doll rapper mans

His real name is Kurt Jantz.

Imagine being named Kurt Jantz.

Also he mouth is upside down lol

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Feb 17, 2022

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The Last Call posted:

A bunch of poo poo about reddit I will never read

Oh, word?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Who doesn't have a curated collection of fetuses?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Outrail posted:

This got a real laugh. How loving stupid and ignorant is this person.

Dumb enough that she's going to be the first female POTUS.

um... lol?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol she got shot directly in the neck for being an insurrectionist

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

To be clear, she shouldn't have been the only one, many of those other assholes should've got some lead put in their necks, foreheads, shoulders, abdomens and legs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oscar Wild posted:

We all know the last thing that went through her mind on Jan 6.

lol she dead

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I bet he hardly saw it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

lol

https://twitter.com/jasondotnews/status/1538229905158283265?s=20