Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

nothing has changed except your information diet

things always sucked. they don't suck more today than they did yesterday

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I didn't read any of your posts yesterday so that's objectively untrue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

yes the crypto lady sure knows a lot about this topic

lol why are you posting here?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Father Wendigo posted:

An exhausted Kamala Harris walks up to the podium, clears her throat

"My fellow Americans, at 4:38 EST this morning, President Biden, former President Trump and the majority of Congress were all pwnd after gamers rose up. My first act as president is to sign an unconditional surrender to the Ctrl-Alt-Delete guy to prevent any further pwnage."

Slava B^U

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Slow News Day posted:

Joe Biden being the most pro-union president in 50 years sure angers some people.

Slow News Day posted:

Perfect, thanks. So that means neither Biden or Reade has any credibility issues in this specific context, of raping or being raped (since their past lying has occurred in other, irrelevant contexts).

So then the question that still needs answering is: why should we err on the side of believing Reade?

Just about the only reason I can think of is "believe all women", and it is worth noting that "believe all women" does not mean that anyone accused of raping someone immediately goes to jail for 20 years or whatever. It simply means accusers should be taken seriously and their accusations investigated, rather than dismissed immediately. And the media has done quite extensive investigating over the past three months. The problem is that what they found (or rather, have not found) has made the NoJoe crowd extremely angry, and now anyone who dares to doubt Reade is labeled a rape apologist, because you see, Biden is absolutely a rapist, and the real problem is that our standards of evidence for proving guilt are simply too high, and we should just lower them when it comes to rape on the basis that coming forward as a rape victim is really hard.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

your personal finances is not "the economy", hth

e: thanks for the av <3

Food prices are definitely not part of the economy, indeed. Certainly not a major way in which the average person interfaces with the economy!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1743273379203788916

:laffo:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

what does d&d have anything to do with it you little freak

Ahahahaaaaaaaaa

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

tHe ReAl EcOnOmY

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmao that posters are still reading tea leaves and bending themselves into a pretzel to argue that recession is juuust around the corner

My favorite thing about your posting is how clearly not-malding you are.:blessed:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

And some of you dare to say that posting isn't praxis.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

https://twitter.com/topologic_apple/status/1772645202827587713

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

euphronius posted:

at least no one is drawing cartoon pictures of Dali hitting the bridge

Good things take time.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

hell yeah then you can get some REAL mass casualty events hummin at the Bay Bridge lol

rear end casualties at im gay bridge

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the milk machine posted:

how about point-to-point shipping across the bridge via spacex rockets

It's called the Hyperloop, it's branding, get it right.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

please...

you're supposed to smugly predict absolute apocalypse

You're so mad about everything. You should try to be less mad about silly things.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Casey Finnigan posted:

what happens if you call the suicide hotline in Canada? Does it patch you through to one of the euthanasia doctors?

euthan-eh-sia

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Crazypoops posted:

Euthanizing awkwards

They have to wear armbands with "Adorkable" written on them.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gorson posted:

The deal we made with capitalist ghouls was you worked your whole life and put up with all the bullshit so you could have maybe 15-20 years at the end of your life for yourself. What are people working for now? What incentive does Fink propose to....oh I don't know....stop these people from killing themselves en masse?

Stancil: LIES!!! The data PROVES that the suicide rate in the U.S. is nonexistent and has no correlation to the economy! Where is that data? It's on the chart that's right over there, just out of frame, DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME YOU SABOTEURS!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

no lube so what posted:

frolf is a great hobbies for this

just chucking a frisbee through the park

no tee times

free

$20 at play it again sports and you have a life time of equipment

tons of random doubles, meet people, community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxiVxWmBRbM

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it was already a toll bridge

also i recommend not looking up how many structurally deficient bridges are near you

here's the francis scott key bridge

I gotta be honest, CA does better by this metric than I would have guessed. It's not good, but I expected worse. So...yaaaaay, we're not clearly the worst I guess?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the popes toes posted:

Because the libtards hate bridges, OP.

DEI says bridges are racist.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lmfao at Tesla making GBS threads itself to death.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

Just $140 billion more in lost valuation and it will only be "worth" as much as Toyota

Don't worry, it's a-comin':

Tesla's Q1 earnings set to be 'a bad one': Analyst

quote:

Ives anticipates Tesla's first quarter performance to be "a nightmare on Elm Street," with demand slowing both domestically and internationally. Despite the disappointing expectations, "the growth story is still there," he says.

Ives highlights the ongoing price war in China's electric vehicle market and emphasizes that while Wall Street acknowledges this challenge, Tesla needs to "draw a line in the sand." He believes the company must reevaluate its China strategy to improve margins amid the rapidly evolving technology landscape in the country, stating, "It's a defining chapter in the Tesla story."

I've never rooted harder for China in my life. (and I root for China not-infrequently)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Americans just don't want to work anymore.:shrug:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yeah, go back to your headquarters in Beijing!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

zetamind2000 posted:

put one cup of rolled oats and four cups of water in a blender for thirty seconds and then pour the liquid through a strainer

lmao, I had to look it up and it's true. I had no idea. I assumed it was complicated like nut milk. I'm gonna try it tomorrow.

\/\/\/yeah I figured, I don't drink much of it either way though, so this might work well for me\/\/\/

Majorian has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Mar 31, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Xaris posted:

fwiw you should add Amylase if you're making it home. taht's the secret ingredient. it's an enzyme to pre-breakdown the starch to make it taste sweet and gets rid of the slime. instead of like drinking watery slimy cardboard https://www.popsci.com/diy/how-to-make-oat-milk/

you can get a giant bag of Amylase off amazon for a few bucks, it's non-negotiable. don't skip it. don't even loving think about skipping it.

Much appreciated! I'll get that first.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yeah, part of the reason why it speaks to me to be honest is, I tend to buy quarts of oat milk, use a little bit of it, and then forget it until it gets funky. I hate wasting food, so my hope is, if I can make at least an acceptable version of it myself, I'll be more likely to use it all, and hey, maybe it will even save me a little money over time. Thanks again!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

YOU FOOL!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"Today" you feel gay: Dilettante.:smug:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Biplane posted:

oh word?

I dunno, I’m gonna need to see this so-called “research.”

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Consolidated Ed posted:

stop recommended mark ames poo poo you dumbshit, hes a rapist. he and matt taibbi cowrote The Exile while raping their way across eastern europe. hes a huge piece of poo poo and i dont understand why people havent thrown him in a dark hole yet.

he and taibbi wrote a piece about belarus where they describe "white god syndrome", their term for going around to poor newly-ex-commie villages and exploiting the local women who think the wealthy americans will rescue them from destitution (oops they lied and left). super loving gross

go read the exile (they reprinted large portions of the paper in a series of books) and tell me these people shouldnt be in corrective labor camps

The owner of this site is a MARK AMES denier!

Get out now!!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mandel Brotset posted:

meanwhile commiefornia is doing its best to create the prison system from andor via involuntary medical incarceration

Look, the whole homelessness epidemic in CA started because Reagan defunded all the psychiatric hospitals; ergo, the only way to stop it is to get a giant butterfly net, scoop them all up, and plop them back into the mental health centers. Bing bong, so simple!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

Tag yourself. I'm "King's Evil".

I'm "Planet."

I'm Ego the Living Planet and I love killing the English.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rectal Death Alert posted:

um actually in ye olde english language "planet" is actually correct as a catch all term for any celestial object. They only had one term to describe the asteroids killing english people.

It wasn't until Neil Degrasse Tyson got involved that we gave proper definitions to what a planet is

I, Ego the Living Planet, am going to eat you.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Obviously some time in the late 300's - 600. Back when men were men, and women were men.

Mmhmmm, and how resistant would you say you are to plague?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

In Training posted:

All those people are correct and will be WSB millionaires on January 6, 2025.

But only if they pay with Iraqi dinars.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1780010022530957616

lol i wonder which terrible awful method of devaluing the dollar they want to do

Look, Japan did it, and they were HUGE in the 80s, the decade that it still is and always will be.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

the kirkland signature protein bars are now chocolate and peanut butter flavor instead of chocolate flavor because joe biden made chocolate too expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SirPablo posted:

Just made $200 shorting $DJT. MAGA

Well hello Mr. Krassenstein!

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1780273637095817463