Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mark Boofalo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

i just watched the 1993 super mario bros movie, the one with bob hoskins

they namedrop wrestlemania, among about 25 other things i would not believe if i hadn't seen them with my own two eyes

contrary to what was said above, this movie absolutely kicked rear end even if people didn't realize it at the time.

next you need to watch street fighter. one of Raul Julia's last roles and he chews the loving scenery

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

happy 38th to this lady wherever she is

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Can you believe that Crooked Joe Biden is giving $6 Billion to the terrorist regime in Iran? That money be used for terrorism all over the Middle East, and, indeed, the World. This incompetent FOOL is absolutely destroying America. He had the audacity to announce this terrible deal today, September 11th. To pay for hostages will lead to kidnapping, ransom, and blackmail against Americans across the globe. I freed many dozens of our people from various unfriendly countries and never paid a dime!

Anybody attacked and Indicted by the failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), or Deranged Jack Smith, will, I assume, & as I will be doing, show how the Presidential Election of 2020 was Rigged and Stollen, the probable reason for your protestation and/or protest. The evidence in Georgia, and Nationally, is both massive and conclusive. The J6 Unselects even illegally destroyed and deleted all findings, evidence, and proof. That fact alone should be reason to drop all charges against!

as soon as he finds the right combination of words to truth those charges are gone

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

what is .818181818181818181... in it's simplest form

because I forgot

81/99

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

emfive posted:

I was just thinking, well "thinking", that there could be an algebraic system of the "toop" set (or sets) with functions that could map from "toop" to "tump" for example

tuple

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

i clipped the bottom

i demand an oppoglizzy!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

PlushCow posted:

brush your teeth

remember when he had a tootch ache?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

more like Edward Not ForLong lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmfao he's posted this same poo poo like 6 times now

he's losing his poo poo because they're going to force him to liquidate all of his properties and the proceeds will be taken to pay off his judgements to people like E Jean Carrol lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mfer looking like beldar by the end

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

What did she die of?

she died of old

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

he should make Katie Porter the senator lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

his hair has gone haywire his past few public appearances, i think he had semi-boris hair a week ago

its probably been falling out from stress lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thehandtruck posted:

has anyone said Xi Jinping pong yet? because thats pretty funny

a few years ago they temporarily banned the english letter 'N' from being used on their social media sites. according to google translate (back then at least), it told me that xi ji pig translates as "wahoo chicken rear end"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

bebop esq posted:

hi boys

i just skipped a buncha pages, what did I miss?

trumps lawyer hosed him over by not checking the box for a jury trial lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

and i reckon the judge hosed trump for personal reasons, probably "lost" the form

they turned in the paperwork with "no jury requested" checked instead of the "jury trial requested" checkbox lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

3lb? THATS A LOT OF NUTS

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Remake joker, but it's ewoks, vs storm troopers

watch battle for endor of you want to see ewoks fight carel struyk in an ogre costume

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

smarxist posted:

AI generated stickers are here

do one with the prompt "Zuckerberg not wearing a bra"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

? no i went to public school, the coaches were mostly history, math, and gym teachers. except for the football coach he owned car dealerships or something. didn't care for that guy, struck me as a creep

the PE coach I had in 7th and 8th grade used to watch the shower area intently every day when it was in use. so he could respond quickly if there was a fight, you see

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me. He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a “dog.” He had no heart or respect for people, so I hit him hard—Made no difference to me. He’s already on record defending me all over the place. Nobody loves the Military like I do! Now he finally speaks back by making up fake stories, or confirming the made up stories of the Dems and Radical Left…

…He’s a Lowlife with a very small brain and a very big mouth. Interestingly, before firing him, his wife, who suffered a lot, told me he would never speak badly about “President Trump.” Wrong! Did he totally lie about another Lowlife, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson? Let them fight that one out themselves. Numerous people are angry and upset because they know they will never be in a new Trump Administration, but only for one reason, they’re not nearly good enough. Kelly would be among those at the top of the list!

numerous people are angry or upset about my posting

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

unnamed sources at judicial watch eh? I'm loving convinced

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

Trump would win because he'd just cheat and Bill's to succ to call him out

right because it's not like Bill Clinton has ever cheated before lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

it wouldn't surprise me if a few us troops have gone on a cruise missile cruise to hell, courtesy of russia. it seems unlikely that the us is pouring billions of dollars into ukraine without sending some "advisors" in as well to operate and maintain equipment and sometimes even the nerds in the back get splattered and then they could just pretend those guys died somewhere else.

bunker reputed to be full of advisors gets blown up

USA today: 7 soldiers killed in a helicopter during a training exercise

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

we're all going to find out exactly how much it's worth when it gets liquidated to pay trumps fines lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol people are still holding onto hope that Trump will be held responsible in some fashion

have you just not been paying attention to what happened this week in NY? maralago is owned by one of his NY based LLCs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WarMECH posted:

while he most likely will never see a day of jail time im glad hes still alive to see his empire crumble and will die with nothing to his name

lol at Eric and don Jr putting up with his abuse for decades so he wouldn't disinherit them, just for him to lose it all before dying and leave anything left to Ivanka and Barron. lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

it's "troubling news for the fed" because the entire point of what they're doing is to tank employment and get back to an employers market where people can't negotiate as easily.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ex post facho posted:

i hope chaya always has holes in her socks

I hope chaya gets ALS and dies young

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

thinking about the day where this tweet inexplicably showed a picture of a giraffe instead of a beluga whale for a few hours

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

he will never recover from this, it's over once piss pa calls him short

:yooge: we got high heels Ron over here doing very poorly in Florida. very poorly

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

... My Net Worth is substantially MORE than what is listed on my Financial Statements, ...

yea dude, that's part of the issue lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

cruising C-Frenz under the nome de plume Kirkland Thick

nom de pub

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gumi making new sounds around 1:20 lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oy6nBV1C8A

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

External Organs posted:

Is doja cat the cash me outside girl

Edit; no. but who cares

no, but that girl did launch a rap career off of that and is now a multimillionaire lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DrPossum posted:

I don't think I've seen this gimmick account before

it's good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

How though?

A fleet of Hamas just spending weeks gliding over the Atlantic and dropping into Mexico

lol. even if we build the wall people will glide over it. isn't that something that should just be obvious now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I just checked Amazon and I can definitely still buy fly paper lol