Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Thread favourite Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux had a show scheduled in Auckland, New Zealand in August. The mayor of Auckland stepped in and told them to gently caress off, denying them access to any Auckland Council facilities. Now their shows have been cancelled. gently caress off, chuds.

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/lauren-southern-nz-show-cancelled/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Aryan Nation, eh? Something tells me they're not from northern India.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Good. loving gently caress off, fascist cunts.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12100627

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

I'm gonna steer it back to one star reviews of a Vietnamese war museum because I was tempted to post my sincere opinion about the fuckin childrens space wizard movie in the self-owning culture warrior thread thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGr8Aspie/status/1025532569775947776

I wonder how common this actually is. Anecdotal and all, but a colleague of mine went to that museum and she said there was an American woman who was clearly upset about it, like it was a personal attack on her based on her nationality.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Except he never went to college.

Then where does he wear his diapers?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It's a shame that potato-headed oval office deleted that tweet, because someone immediately pointed out that it's one of a series that featured JLA members - including ones featuring Batman and Superman.

I'm as shocked as you are that Molyneux was being a disingenuous piece of poo poo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Case in point these loving cunts trying to tank Black Panther, because wacist cwybaby doesn't want nig-nig to have punchee-kickee moovee with a nig-nig hewo.

Let's put it this way, if your favoured media happens to feature a prominent character that is anything other than a white, heterosexual male, and your reaction is any more negative than "oh, I guess that's a thing now," you're probably a bigoted oval office. Prove me wrong.

edogawa rando has issued a correction as of 06:20 on Aug 18, 2018

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Wasn't that one of those things like with Fury Road where it turns out to be literally about a dozen people and one blog no one's ever heard of?

I think that was that fuckwit Roosh or whatever (where is he now?) crying about how Furiosa giving orders to Max Rockatansky ruins a quintessentially American film series.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

murderdad's jaw going slack when he hears the sentence he faces if convicted would be an absolutely hilarious reaction in a non baby-murder scenario

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

precision posted:

today i learned that milo's husband might not actually exist

holy wow, the world is weird

Didn't he claim he had a "black husband?" It's almost like he made him up to try to diffuse accusations of being a racist fuckwit.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lurkman posted:

In a response to when a video surfaced of him singing to an audience of seig-heiling nazis, in fact. The astigmatism he says prevented him from seeing all the roman salutes is probably as real as his black husband.

Jesus, I must've missed that one. Like gently caress he didn't see it. I've got astigmatism too and I'd know if a room full of blurry cunts were seig heiling.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Well, on the tour, the film said they used frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps. They mutated the dinosaur genetic code and blended it with that of a frog's. Now, some West African frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex from male to female in a single sex environment. Malcolm was right. Look... Life found a way

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, why the gently caress do the chuds care so much.

Because they don't want minorities to have their own media - unless they're the villains or token support characters that are largely (barely) seen and definitely not heard, and the only women allowed representation are big-titted sex objects so that any girls watching are reminded that their lot in life is to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen when they grow up.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

what the gently caress is the appeal of plantation weddings?

The history* and grandeur of the buildings I suppose?

*as in, "that's a historic building of significance," not "Slavery! Yeah! Whoo, goddamn!"

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

So... feminism is cool and good?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

Crowder just seems so sad and desperate to get to the front of the grift train. It has to burn him up that he doesnt get the same "respect" a Shapiro does and he somehow comes off as more pathetic then the Kent state gun girl in his stunts.

Was he the one that wanted to gently caress his own mum?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i was poking around faith goldys campaign website and also sending them a "lol you lost" message when i found this on their volunteer page

own the libs! teamwork makes the dream work!

So their campaign strategy is little more than a bunch of meaningless buzzwords and slogans. I, for one, am absolutely surprised and astounded by this revelation.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Slutitution posted:

So was this a Trump supporter training for the second civil war or what

A member of a WWII re-enactment society ended up crashing a plane that is used for re-enactments of WWII air battles and crashed it. Haven't seen anything that confirms no denies any chuddity on his part other than flying a plane with dodgy decals for a historical society.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I'm capable of remembering things without naming my non-existent kids after them, so, uh, no?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Speaking of toxic women of the right, has anyone checked in with CommunismKills? Is she, you know, still alive?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean I feel like going after her looks is beneath us when we can go after the fundamental absurdity of trying to be a millennial version of those vhs tapes of women in american flag bikinis shooting machine guns

In all fairness, she does sort of look like a feminised Joffrey from Game of Thrones now that one guy here mentioned it.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I did not speed up the footage. It's not true. It's bullshit! I did not speed up the footage. I did naaaht.

Oh hi Mark.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Boogie is that IMC tweet "I have a political stance. My political stance is pro-consumer pro-gamer, that's it" except that's somehow actually his political stance

He's the "White Moderate" described in Martin Luther King's Letter from a Birmingham Jail.

quote:

First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ron Paul's always had shifty links with white supremacists, hasn't he?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

It was Rogan

he didn't brag about being a pedophile, he was the target of one and tried to brush it off because he's a contrarian arsehole who doesn't want to think of himself as a victim

Didn't he do more than that, like go on about how sometimes kids getting nonced is cool and rad?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I was about to enjoy a late breakfast, you bastard.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

So, uh, Kent State Gun Girl. Has she ever said anything maybe kinda sorta pretty racist before? Because

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1080241145710551040

oh dear.

Edit: added screenshot in case the idiot deletes it in an attempt to worm her way out of this

edogawa rando has issued a correction as of 05:01 on Jan 2, 2019

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I think she's photographed herself drinking milk before, which is a straight-up nazi move.

Nah, gently caress that. Nazi fucks don't get to ruin milk for everyone.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

:laffo: Chud goes to an optional lecture on microaggressions to stir poo poo up. Bunch of students file complaints about his behavior at the completely optional lecture. His school gives him plenty of 2nd chances but instead of taking them he goes to reddit/4chan/twitter to start poo poo. Ends up getting kicked out of med school.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/29/university-of-virginia-med-student-receives-1-year-suspension-after-microaggressions-lecture/

The best part is that this moron is still active on reddit/twitter.

https://twitter.com/KieranRaviB
https://www.reddit.com/user/redpillpub

Hahahaha, holy poo poo, I taught a kid in high school last year that was EXACTLY like this oval office. I ended up kicking him out of my class. He's also now provisionally suspended, pending a principal's meeting, where he may be asked to leave the school.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

onesixtwo posted:

Yeah you don't just have campus security / local PD issuing you a trespassing ban just for being on academic suspension. This dude did something he hasn't posted to brag about yet to earn this. Even if it was just, constant harassment to faculty members. He's clearly showing even more unstable red flags they're now taking as security risk to others.

My money's on harassment + verbal threats. Probably following a faculty member around and saying something like "revoke my suspension you oval office, or I'll ______."

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shoehead posted:

Why the hell is that pistol humper's tv on the floor??

Which begs the question: is there any furniture in that house other than a couple of cushions and a TV (with Christmas lights for some reason) that totally don't look deliberately and unnaturally placed at all? Like, nothing indicates those photos are taken in a place where anyone actually lives.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5kZ4uIUC0

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Oh, he's not a fan of feminist theory and race studies? Hmmm, it can't possibly be motivated by misogyny and racism, surely. :thunk:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CPL593H posted:

There's another video where the reactions of the players are a mixture of amusement, disappointment, and disgust. You can also hear one of them say "I thought it was a joke.".

These guys won a championship game, got on a plane, flew to DC, put on suits, and then went through what I'm sure was a very extensive security screening...to eat a Big Mac.

Which would probably be cold by then.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

failing forward posted:

You can end sentences with prepositions. I give everyone permission as an English teacher.

In the New Zealand curriculum, we have this thing called moderating, where the work of senior students studying at Level 1~3 of NCEA (the equivalent of Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors in American high schools), is pencil marked by a teacher and a random sample of that marked work is checked by another teacher (it's usually up to eight pieces, but for the most part, it's the ones that are considered "borderline" between two grades that get scrutinised), who will then either agree or disagree with an explanation which provides a guideline for the remainder of the marking for the first teacher. So, in my professional opinion as another English teacher, I wholeheartedly agree. There's literally no reason why one can not end a sentence with a preposition in casual conversation or writing, and it's always struck me as a pretentious act by someone who doesn't actually understand grammar but wants to appear intelligent.

Case in point: Shapiro's critique of John Lennon's Imagine, which he states is a terrible song, but never actually successfully explains why. He keeps repeating "this is terrible, this is bad" but never articulates why it's bad. It's because he's stupid but is desperate to appear to be smart.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/DLamontJenkins/status/1087039413014663174

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

That dude showed a whole lot of restraint with Gun Girl. What would you do if someone was harassing your kid and is very likely to be carrying a gun?

Oh, is that who it was? She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. I was thinking "who the gently caress would harass a kid like this? Leave her alone." I guess that answers it.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Lol if you don't have a solid Soviet timepiece on your wrist

A friend of mine from Belarus swears by Vostok.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Quote-Unquote posted:

It's cool how CHUDs always project so incredibly hard

They assume everyone else thinks like them, so anyone that doesn't follow their established thought pattern is obviously up to something nefarious, or being disingenuous, you see.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Galaxy brain: Native Americans don't exist, they're actually Asian

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1088285937551974400

She'd said some pretty dodgy stuff about Native Americans before but this is an entirely new level. I've actually seen this kind of thing before down here in little old New Zealand, regarding Maori (I've been told the Maori is offensive because a collective racial identity is actually only a post-Colonial concept for Maori). The first is the Moriori, the native inhabitants of the Chatham Islands. There's been a persistent myth that they, in fact, were the first and original inhabitants of New Zealand, not Maori, and that Maori had driven them out of New Zealand proper and into the Chatham Islands off the coast of the South Island. This was debunked 40-odd years ago, but it's a very persistent myth. How persistent? Just as recently as last year, right-wing politician and general laughing stock Don Brash made some comments about how hearing the native language, Te Reo Maori on TV made him uncomfortable as a white man around Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori (or Maori Language Week, an annual thing here where the native language is officially promoted and celebrated). He was invited on to a radio show for an interview to explain himself and he started blithering on about Moriori. To the interviewer's credit, she cut him off at this point and basically told him there was no longer any point in continuing such a conversation because he was clearly ignorant.

The other is the various European races that allegedly inhabited New Zealand prior to Maori, ranging from a Greek settlement to a race of Celts who even went so far as to build the various structures that are now identifiable as Maori architecture based on superficial and often vague at best similarities in the carvings, as well as the notion that it's impossible for Maori to come up with something as practical as, say, placing the entrance of the food storage on stilts, requiring a ladder to get in and making the entrance small so that it's impossible to exit with your arms full to discourage theft.

It's pretty much a blatant attempt to deny Maori their rightful place as the native inhabitants of the land, and therefore undermine their legitimate land claims and demands for compensation, among other things. Not surprisingly, this bullshit is very popular among our white power movements.

edogawa rando has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Jan 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1088944936832122884

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHitXxH-us