Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

SRM posted:

Those Mentors are tight. How'd you get that white?

Pretty sure he was born that way.

:downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

7thBatallion posted:

all I do is eat, sleep, and work

Isn't being an adult just awesome?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

ijyt posted:

But in otha news, its da new stompa.

Why the gently caress do I not play Orks? What the gently caress am I doing?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

This cross post is almost as long as my list of crippling insecurities!

The Sex Cannon posted:

poo poo, I hope y'all like infantry.

Two Primaris Psykers. Finished them tonight. Really happy with how they turned out. Kinda winged it on the color scheme, but I think they look hella boss.

You know what that means? I'm loving done with Guard infantry. Aww yeah.

All 120 of 'em:

The Company Command Squad:

Regimental Advisors (or holy poo poo would I rather have done green and black Cadians):

Primaris Psykers and a lascannon team for the CCS:

First platoon Command Squad with Commissar:

First platoon Combat Engineers (veterans):

First platoon Infantry Squads:

First platoon Grenadiers:

First platoon Fire Support Squads:

Second platoon Command Squad with Commissar:

Second platoon Combat Engineers:

Second platoon Infantry Squads:

Second platoon Grenadiers:

Second platoon Fire Support Squads:

So, in about a million tanks, fliers, walkers and one super-heavy, I'll be done.

Then I can update my Raven Guard.:sigh:

Then I can start my Orks.:cry:

Ok, NoVA/DC/MD hams. Here's the deal: These guys are a totally legit battle-forged army that clocks in at 1405 pts. I want to play an all-infantry hilarity fest to christen 7th edition. Who's got 1405 points of infantry and wants to throw down sometime soon?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Tuxedo Jack posted:

I thought you were proposing it as a cure-all. My mistake.

I'm honestly trying not to be such a downer. But my playgroup (about a dozen guys) have all agreed they like the cards, arent interested in house-ruling, and want to use them for the campaign were about to start, which leaves me in a precarious position.

Just play, man. You might have fun!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Played my first game of 7th tonight with Direwolf. Had a ton of fun. We decided to do an all-infantry battle, so I had :

1400ish points of Imperial Guard
CCS w/ all 3 advisors
2 Primaris
2 Commissars
2 platoons as follows-
PCS w/ 4 plasmas
2 Infantry squads with flamers
Special Wepons squad w/ grenade launchers
Autocannon squad
Missile launcher squad
2 melta vets w/ demolitions

He had:
1400ish points of chaos marines and demons
Chaos Lord
4 Berzerker squads
Khorne herals
2 Bloodletter squads

We played Maelstrom of War mission 6 - Deadlock. We only got 2 turns in each because we are new and slow (and both late), but it was a pretty awesome scrap. This was also my first game with my guard. Here's what I thought:
About the game in general:
- Mysterious objectives are awesome. Really added flavor to the battlefield. Though I know Direwolf hated it when I rolled a 6 and got the Graviton thing for that one on the right flank.
- Tactical objectives were cool. We both rolled some useless ones, but we were able to get rid of them as part of the mission rules, so it wasn't a big deal.
- Neither of us had the Tactical Objective cards, so keeping track of them was a bit of a hassle. I am going to buy the cards, and I would recommend that you buy a pack, too, if you're going to use tactical objectives in your games.
- 7th is a lot more complex than 6th. I guess we'll see how it goes down the line, but I have high hopes after tonight.

About IG:
- Holy poo poo the IG shooting phase is complicated. 3 Officers and four orders per turn is a lot to keep track of. I also rolled inspired command twice, so orders played a pretty big roll in this battle. They're like little, awesome psychic powers.
- A blob squad is a force to be reckoned with. Don't have a 2+ save? Don't let them get a turn of shooting off. "First rank fire, second rank fire" is extremely powerful and if I had managed to get a prescience off for that turn of shooting, it would have been devastating.
- Primaris psykers are loving fantastic. Unlike a lot of other psykers, you're really only paying for powers, because their stat line is so lovely. They'er not going to do a whole lot as an offensive tool, but they're adroit force multipliers.
- Take an astropath. 25 points for a ML1 psyker is a steal. And telepathy has a few good powers (I can't wait to have LOS blocking invisible Leman Russes).
- Take a master of ordnance. 20 points for a lovely basilisk is way good. He wiped out most of a zerker squad single-handedly.
- PCS squads with 4 plasmas and a prescience buff are very powerful.
- gently caress yes take demolitions on your vets solely because you get a demolition charge, and demo charges loving rule.
- Putting down 120 guardsmen and throwing out hundreds of shots per turn is a hell of a lot of fun.

I eagerly anticipate my next game of 7th, and I really want to get a full game in with Direwolf. He's a great dude.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Tuxedo Jack posted:

The reason it's funnier than it is offensive is I'm he least competitive person in the group. I don't own a single flyer (aside from my Caestus which is always in hover) or psyker. I bring fluffy lists and I rarely win. Which again, doesn't bother me. I'm the Prince of Close Games.

Move to Virginia. Play with Direwolf and I. We are cool. Also, I will out drop-pod your drop-pods.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

SRM posted:

I have an all-metal foot horde IG army and a Space Marine army made up of metal models with plastic arms and back packs. I haven't built a modern plastic GW model since August. Come the gently caress at me plastic bros.

This, forever.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

BuffaloChicken posted:

Sweet. I miss running Straken and having him be a hero... should do that more often.

Also, Fix, check it! To everyone else, Fix sold my brother a small plasma globe a few weeks back - he just finished this terrain piece. Looking forward to getting a game in with it - we'll have to make up some rules for it.

You and your brother are consistently the best hams around.

On less awesome news, a cross post appears!

The Sex Cannon posted:

Finished up my final Chimera:

Here it is with it's passengers, a veteran squad:

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

So, if I have a blob of 20 Guardsmen and they're all within 8" of the enemy, can all of them what don't have flamers chuck frag grenades?

Is it better to throw frags than shoot lasguns at 8" or less? Is it better if they have FRFSRF?

20-man blob with flamers = 16 lasguns + 2 laspistols = 34 BS3 shots -> 17 hits -> 5.67 wounds (T4)

20-man blob with flamers and FRFSRF = 16 lasguns + 2 laspistols = 50 BS3 shots -> 25 hits -> 8.33 wounds (T4)

I supposes if they enemy is all clustered up, right? Has anyone tried this?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Boon posted:

I always enjoy placing objectives.

"I see you've placed your first objective (later all) solidly in your deployment zone and out of LoS. I look forward to this game."

I always like to place objectives in the middle, so my opponent and I have to loving go for 'em. It's usually as easy as being like, "Hey man, let's make this interesting. Why don't we place them out of our deployment zones and in the middle?" Usually dude's cool about it.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Cross-post!

The Sex Cannon posted:

oh god i finished my 1st vendetta

That took me a loving month. But I only have to do one more.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

PierreTheMime posted:

Looks great! I love the dark and realistic color scheme. I enjoy down-trodden and grim Imperial Guard, for truly their life is suffering.

One question though--does the "clear" transfer material show up that much in person or is it just a trick of the camera?

SRM posted:

Nice work! The sheen from the transfers is pretty glaring though - you should probably hit that sucker up with some matte varnish to dull them down. It's a really menacing looking craft with that painstcheme though.

I did hit it with some matte, but I guess I gotta do a little more. I think the photos make them shinier then they actually are, but they're still noticeable. I had a thought: what if I hit the transfers with some paint-on gloss coat (in this case, GW's 'Ardcoat) and then give them a layer or two of matte. Would that help to get rid of transfer sheen?

Darksaber posted:

I really like the overall look of that Vendetta, and I may be off the mark here or you might just be sick of it, but I think the engines could stand a bit of metallic accent on some of the engine parts. I feel like it would make them pop a bit more without taking away from the style that you've got going on there.

This is a good suggestion, but the dull look is intentional. Also, gently caress painting with metallics.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Drake_263 posted:

I do my transfers by first giving the spot the transfer is going to be on a layer or two of brush-on gloss coat ('Ardcoat, yeah). Then I apply the transfer - make doubly sure you get any air bubbles out, those will end up glossy otherwise - and once it's dry, I brush on another thin layer of 'Ardcoat. Then I matte spray the whole model and the transfer sheet will be essentially invisible, like so:

The idea with the gloss patch underneath is to smooth out the surface underneath. A thin layer or two of gloss essentially covers up any minor irregularities and makes for a nice smooth spot that the transfer should glom perfectly onto. The layer of gloss afterwards is to smooth out the edges of the transfer film and to 'seal' it better onto the mini. Finally the layer of matte spray will kill the shine.

Thanks for this!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

The Sex Cannon posted:

I finished my second Vendetta:

Surprise! It looks just like the other one!

All I have left to do to be ready for the NoVa Open is 2 Leman Russ MBTs and a Leman Russ Demolisher.

The decals came out better this time. Thanks for the advice, thread!

But srsly. Vendettas loving own.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Sorry to detract from loving awesome Maulerfiend chat ITT, but it's crosspostin' time.

The Sex Cannon posted:

Finished my 1st (of 8 ohmygod) Leman Russ:

2 more to go to finish my 2000 pt list for the NOVA Open.

So who else is going to the NOVA Open? Anyone want to get a game in between events or drink a whole bunch of beers?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Tequila Ranger posted:

"Yo momma so fat she choked up a digestion pool!"

"Yo momma so ugly she got the Fear USR!"

"Yo momma so fat, when she wears a X shirt, Vendettas try to land on her!"

This post made me laugh, but it really shouldn't have made me laugh.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Crosspost!

The Sex Cannon posted:

I finished a Demolisher:

So after I was done painting, I went on my fake-me-out mini balcony to varnish that thing. I had finished the upper part and the turret, and I was spraying the underside. When I was going back in the door, I carelessly bumped the cardboard I use to varnish the models on and the tank tumbled to the balcony floor, where it bounced and rolled through the bars to land on the concrete below and then bounce into a bush. I was like "OH poo poo" and ran down to see how many pieces it was in. The Emperor must have been watching over me because I discovered that only the hull-mounted flamer had popped off and a tiny bit of damage to the paint on the underside had occurred. I'm still chuckling about it.

One more Leman Russ and I'm ready for NOVA!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Any NOVA/DC/MD goons want to get a game in this weekend? I need to practice 7th edition for the upcoming NOVA Open.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Direwolf posted:

Battle report!

So The Sex Cannon was looking for some practice for his NOVA army, and I haven't played in a million years so we got together yesterday to hash it out. He told me he was bringing "2000 pts of Steel Legion", and as I know that he plays IG and not much else about what he plays I assumed "Steel Legion" was a tank-heavy IG list, some kind of legion of steel. So, wanting it to be more of a fair fight, I did not take my Iyanden Eldar and instead went with a new Deathwing list that wasn't quite as good against vehicles.

Turns out Steel Legion is not a tank list! Turns out massed storm bolters are actually not terrible against massed IG infantry! Whoops!

My list:
Belial
DW Command w/ Banner of Fortitude, Assault Cannon
5x DW with Assault Cannon
5x DW with Assault Cannon
10x DW with 2x Heavy Flamer
5x DW with 3x Thunder Hammer/SS and rest lightning claws
3x Ravenwing w/ 2x Melta, Melta Attack Bike
3x Ravenwing w/ 2x Melta, Melta Attack Bike

His list (roughly):
Command Squad w/ all 3 officers
3x Primaris Psyker
2x Commissar
2x Infantry platoon with 20 man/2 flamer blob, 4x plasma gun squad and 3x Autocannon HWT
2x Veteran squad with 3x melta in Chimera
2x Vendetta
2x Leman Russ with Battle Cannon
1x Leman Russ with Demolisher

The basic plan for my army was if I got first turn, to scout up the Bikers and mass DW teleport assault in first turn off their homers; if I got second turn, to still mass teleport but leave all the bikes in reserve. We rolled up the Tactical Objective mission where you get x cards where x is the turn number (1 on turn 1, 2 on 2, etc) and he went first, so he deployed his stuff out, scooted up a bit and grabbed an objective point. His psykers had gotten a mix of useful/not useful powers but he didn't manage to get any of them off, so he passed to me.
On my first turn, only 1 of my 4 squads that could scatter, did (Belial went with the 10 man/2x HF squad so I could position the flamers perfectly as they did not scatter). This was the start of what was probably the grossest most lopsided game of 40k I have ever played. Belial and his squad killed a plasma squad and 16 out of one of the 20 man squads including their commissar. The other squads shook the Demolisher, killed his entire Command squad and put a wound on his Commander.

The subsequent turns demonstrated exactly what happens when an army that is a good counter to another army has nearly every single die roll go its way.
His Vendettas didn't come in until turn 3 and turn 4. He failed every psychic test he took the entire game. I failed one armor save, the whole game (the only things that died died from failed cover/invulnerable saves). I managed to rend his Demolisher exactly when I needed to so it never shot the whole game. 3 of my bike squads got their choice of where to outflank and the last one came on right where I wanted it to. The one Battle Cannon shot he hit my bikes with, they made all their jink saves AND it scattered back onto his Leman Russ, rolling a 6 to glance the front armor and destroy it. I even nearly downed a Vendetta just from good storm bolter shots into the back of it. The vast majority of his weapons were AP 4, and the AP 1/2 shots didn't roll well either. I continually drew objective cards that I was either already standing on or next to, and he drew at least 3 that he couldn't possibly complete.

The game ended with 2 3 man guard squads falling back, 1 Vendetta with 1 HP left and 1 undamaged Vendetta versus 1 attack bike, 3 Ravenwing bikes, and 4 Terminator squads with Belial having taken 1 wound on the board. The final score was 19-3, with me taking Linebreaker, Slay the Warlord, and First Blood, and scoring 16 objective cards.

Thankfully, The Sex Cannon is a great sport and we both had a good time, but man oh man. Sometimes the dice are just not there.

Reading this makes it sound so, so much worse. I still had a great time, though!

I played TsarZiedonis tonight and I discovered that Wyverns are really, really good. Wish I had some. Got stomped, had a great time.

Guys, I might be bad at this whole Warhammer thing.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

DC nerds: it's happening

I'm finally buying lumber for this loving table.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Looking forward to the Gooncave.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Who's going to Nova? WOM and I are on our way right now.

I am. I will be around right before the narrative event starts at 830. Look for a crapton of steel legion.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Boon posted:

Really wanted to but I got tagged with a wedding this weekend. Next year for sure.

Oh no! I was really hoping to see those beautiful eldar in person.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

SRM posted:

Thought you'd appreciate them! I thought "what would be a good color for a Catachan headband" and your Jurassic Park boys came to mind :respek:

Also I'm jealous of you dudes at NOVA. Because a couple of our regular guys were at NOVA the game club was basically empty so instead of a game my opponent and I just went out for burgers and milkshakes. We're thinking of going up as a group next year, which would be pretty awesome. I'd be into some friendly tournaments or pickup gaming with you guys.

MasterSlowPoke and I were just talking about how we wished you and Boon had made it this year.

Anyways, NOVA Narrative event day 1 trip report:
Played against a dude named Denis, who drove all the way from Quebec City to come to NOVA, which is crazy. I had my Steel Legion: lotta guardsman, few tanks, couple of flyers. He ran about a million ork bikers and nine kannons. It was apparent on turn 1 that I wasn't gonna win it, but I had a ton of fun anyways. Highlights include:
- A sanctioned psyker being executed by a commissar on turn 1.
- A guardsmen blob causing a 3-man nob biker squad to run off the board.
- The same blob beating a large biker squad in HtH, after many turns.
- Vendettas doing jack poo poo.
- Master of ordnance proving he's worth 20 points when you get the ignores cover order off on him 3 turns in a row.

The game ended after 5, which is good because all I had left were two Vendettas and a lone Commissar.

Had a great time, can't wait for tomorrow.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

NOVA Open trip report: Day Two!

1st game, my Steel LEgion against a dude with a bunch of Wave Serpents and fire prisms. I lost, predictably, but not in a ridiculous manner. I kept most of my poo poo in reserve, and, on turn two, my officer of the fleet actually did his thing and brought all of my reserves in on the same turn. Problem was, once they were there, they didn't do anything. A pathetic round of shooting led me ot getting picked off, one unit at a time. Oh well. My opponent was a really cool dude, so it was a win in then end, because I think I'll probably play him again.

2nd game:
Opponent had an IG tank list. 1 Baneblade, 5 Russes, 1 Hydra, 1 Bombard. His Baneblade killed half of my tanks on turn 1, but then they made a very effective LOS blocker and my Vendettas ran wild. Dude was cool, but I think he might have beeen mad because he lost.

Takeaways= I actually won a game! Incredible, I know. I'm still having a great time. WhiteOutMouse and MasterSlowPoke are now my bros for life.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

The Sex Cannon posted:

NOVA Open trip report: Day Two!

1st game, my Steel LEgion against a dude with a bunch of Wave Serpents and fire prisms. I lost, predictably, but not in a ridiculous manner. I kept most of my poo poo in reserve, and, on turn two, my officer of the fleet actually did his thing and brought all of my reserves in on the same turn. Problem was, once they were there, they didn't do anything. A pathetic round of shooting led me ot getting picked off, one unit at a time. Oh well. My opponent was a really cool dude, so it was a win in then end, because I think I'll probably play him again.

2nd game:
Opponent had an IG tank list. 1 Baneblade, 5 Russes, 1 Hydra, 1 Bombard. His Baneblade killed half of my tanks on turn 1, but then they made a very effective LOS blocker and my Vendettas ran wild. Dude was cool, but I think he might have beeen mad because he lost.

Takeaways= I actually won a game! Incredible, I know. I'm still having a great time. WhiteOutMouse and MasterSlowPoke are now my bros for life.

Forgot to mention the #1 highlight from game 2:

A Platoon Command Squad took out a commissar tank with frag grenades. Ha!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

AbusePuppy posted:

Actually this is only true for the Eldar's Plasma Grenades. Frag Grenades can't be used as a melee weapon.

Whoops!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Good showing for us at Nova.

WhiteOutMouse won first place in the sixth bracket.
The Sex Cannon got a medal for his outstanding performance in the Narrative. And I just got 250 bucks as a door prize!

You're adorable.

My medal was an award for lowest points scored in the narrative.

Remember when I said I was bad at this? Now I have proof.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Direwolf posted:

Please! Everyone knows you're the most adorable poster here.

Let's play a game next weekend. Take some pictures for proof.

Yes. I'll text you.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

He has to wear the medal during the game.

I will.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

WhiteOutMouse posted:

And final final though. Sex Cannon is a badass. It was great to see this goon. His personality was radiant and he got me out of the hotel to hang with some people other than MSP for once. He reminded me of my friends before I ostracized myself on another size of town with a job on the other half of the day. I look forward to seeing him in the future. Maybe next time I will have more time to hang with him. I'll have to get on the same Narrative faction as him in the very least, if not warlord it up and party like a badass.

Aww, shucks. You and MSP are some super chill bros. I had been out of the hobby for a while and it was really great to hang out with dudes I "know". I was also really impressed by your army. It was definitely one of the more unique and interesting armies out there. I was also impressed with how hammered you got on Saturday. Next time you should definitely come hang with the warlords. It's just a big party over here. And you don't have to feel bad if you're bad at this like me!

Direwolf posted:

Sounds awesome, even if you're downplaying yourself a lot here you did fantastic and should be proud.

Did you come up just for the event, or are you in the area? If you're around we should play sometime!

WOM and MSP are down in Florida, IIRC. But you and I are playing this weekend, and I should probably text you about that.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

AbusePuppy posted:

What's the deal with the Narrative? I've seen the wacky alternate timeline they're using and the codex mods and stuff; do people convert up whole new armies for it, or what? It sounds quite cool, but seems like a huge thing to jump into.

The Narrative is awesome. gently caress a GT. The Narrative is legit where it's at. The organizers made the codex mods, but you don't have to use them. People pretty much use them if it's worthwhile/easy to do so, but I didn't see anyone convert up a whole new army. I brought my IG right out of the book and had a fantastic time. The Narrative is all about having a good time with your buds, as opposed to winning. I would suggest that if you like beerhammer and casual play, then you ought to sign up for the NOVA narrative next year.

Ghost Hand: I know you live on the other side of the country, but come to NOVA next year. WOM, MSP, and I all had a blast, and a few of your West coast buds made it out.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

These look great. Fantastic job!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Well it's rumoured Dark Eldar will get a LOW , or big "model". Orks got one, Space Wolves got one, Grey Knights didn't but they have the Imperial Knight.

The C'Tan w/ probably be moved to LOW and made beefier maybe, that's all I could see or the Tesseract Vault being a LOW.

They'll definitely change Tesla to what living lighting is. We'll see a increase in price of flyers probably.Any Characters that do not have models w/ be removed, which i don't think there are any of that ?

Any goons going to Mechanicon?

Yup. Playing in the GT, too. You?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Cooked Auto posted:

I think someone linked this conversion in an earlier thread:

Which used these wheels for it.

That's pretty baller. Almost makes me want to buy some!

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Boon posted:

Pictures of this model have been horrible, but it's about 90% done. Tried to get the best picture I could but it's blurry and some details and colors are lost/appear to bleed together/washed out :(

I'm unsure of what to do with the sword. I was going to go with green, but I'm not sure if I should just make it a rusty blade. Thoughts?

I'd say go with rusty. Green might make the model a little too Christmas-y. Maybe that's what you're going for, though. IIRC, your fire dragons are already kinda Christmas-y, and the Archon would match with them, then.

How are you liking the Archon model? I think the posing kind of sucks. Your painting, as always, looks fantastic, though.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Ghost Hand posted:

Good God Curze looks loving amazing.

Do pictures exist? Can you back that statement up with proof?

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

You were right.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Cross postin'!

The Sex Cannon posted:

It's been a while since I've contributed, painting thread. But I'm back now:

I love these models. They're super pose-able, look cool as poo poo, and are fantastic when painted. That being said, they were a bitch and a half to paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Dulkor posted:

After Indolent Bastard's pile o'arms showed up (thanks again, by the way), I got bored and threw them at some spare torsos and legs I had left over from other projects.

I'm considering using them as the start of a counts-as Death Company squad now. I unfortunately didn't have the jetpacks, but using a razorback and pairing Azrael with them doesn't sound like a terrible idea in my head.

Please paint up double axe guy and use him in every battle forever.

• Locked thread