Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Someone post the Toxxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm a big idiot who posted in the old thread (which should be locked because of idiots like me)

Bonus point for fastest lap is going to happen (if the driver also finishes in the top 10) - I personally don't mind the idea, though I don't think the top 10 requirement is necessary. If the front runners are pacing themselves so much the guy in 15th gets the fastest lap, so be it.

I wouldn't like a bonus point for pole, because there's already a reward for that.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stupid post

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 11, 2019

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The GP is gonna be on at like 4am in Europe isn't it? Another reason why Australia should be illegal.

DoctorGonzo posted:

If Ferrari doesnt win im going to kill myself

Please don't post stuff like this pal

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

Don't do that.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Are you ok?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ferrari won the competition of the most legs broken in a season, who is going to challenge them this year?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mclaren are poo poo.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Love being a Formula 1 fan in the US and we get the first race at a semi-decent time. (10PM local, also don't have to wait until Sunday!)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad taste post im sorry

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
OP, that first post is loving dogshit and you should be ashamed.

ONLY JOKING

It is brilliant and I agree with everything. Apart from the stuff about England.

Goodbye Ayrton Senna da Silva
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a Mercedes in the rain
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your tyres burned out long before
Your engine ever did

Williams in The Wall, by Lewis Hamilton, 2019

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Thanks Ants posted:

Ferrari won the competition of the most legs broken in a season, who is going to challenge them this year?

I suppose Williams could continue their policy of employing cripples and bring back Alex Zanardi

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://streamable.com/agrya

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Someone post the Toxxes

I need to replace my Avatar with something McLaren related but you guys haven't given me anything to use.

Also, second page still needs the best gif in the world.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
no one cares about your avatar or mclaren, sorry OP.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

How in the gently caress do they repair a car in that state and make it raceworthy in 24 hours

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

freeranger posted:

I need to replace my Avatar with something McLaren related but you guys haven't given me anything to use.

Also, second page still needs the best gif in the world.

Delete this crap

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

MaoistBanker posted:

How in the gently caress do they repair a car in that state and make it raceworthy in 24 hours

They aren't allowed an assembled third car these days, but unless they've changed the rules since I last checked, they have all the pieces for a whole third car. If both drivers were to trash their car like that pre race then they'd probably end up with a DNS.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=valQZEMJBEg

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
I'm only here for the weekly 24 bitchfest.
Pillbug
Op is very good

First race is midnight local after an entire day of St. Patrick’s day drinking we’ll have to see how this goes (poorly)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Also toxxes:
TOXX COLLECTION POST

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

(also making the same toxx as cactrot)

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

Khablam posted:

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

The quality of the thread... stays the same.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Ban me if Ricciardo wins a race in 2019. :toxx:

I look forward to this one

ImplicitAssembler posted:

:toxx: I'll record myself doing a shoey if Ricciardo finishes ahead of Hulkenberg in the 2019 WDC standings.

:yeshaha:

freeranger posted:

Same OP!

Also I'll be sad/indifferent if they are terrible again.

Also as it will be time for a new avatar.

:toxx: if Mclaren break down due to engine related issues during the first testing I'll let you guys pick a new fail Mclaren avatar. If they don't you guys can pick a non fail Mclaren avatar.

I do my toxx's hardcore!

Sure why not. He does get an avatar but no one took him up on it :shrug:

geonetix posted:

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

Nybble posted:

Since I'm a F1 Thread newbie, I figure I better fit in and put in my own toxx for the upcoming season.

:toxx: Leclerc will finish with more WDC points than Vettel in 2019.

OhsH posted:

ban me if lance stroll doesnt out perform kubica

Probate me for a week for every race Lewis Hamilton (🙌🏽) doesn’t win, and ban me if anyone else wins the WDC in 2019.

Norns posted:

Just ban me if anyone but Merc wins the WDC I guess. gently caress it.

Offseason thread ban only, per negotiation!

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Sigh. Okay, let me get in on the fun.

:toxx: I'll take a probe of whatever duration Iospace decides to hand down if Kimi podiums in a loving Sauber.

All noted (from page 48).

Frond posted:

If Kimi reaches the podium I will eat a completo while running on a treadmill. :toxx:
I request an 11 year probation if Lance Stroll ever wins a race. :toxx:

I think you have the 11 year from last year, but completos for all!

ilmucche posted:

I'll take the flipside of that.
Kimi will podium in 2019 (formula1). Bet you an avatar.

DRJ gets to pick the avatar here.

geonetix posted:

I’ll be fine.

In fact, iospace, given your concern about charities I’ll dump €100 into a charity of your choice if RBR makes top 2 end of season, even if I’m probed

Noted!

I’ll donate $10 to charity for every race that Lewis doesn’t win. Bring it

:getin:

https://www.lls.org/ is the charity. Wicka has also agreed to match.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Because Dan > Max forever, gimme an hour of probate for every position of Renault powertrain-related grid penalty. Either delivered at the end of the season or at time of penalty.

Anyone want on the Power of Memes side of this one? :unsmigghh:

All grid penalties will be rounded up to the nearest probation amount, 6, 12, 24, and 72 hours.

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if RBR place higher in the WCC than Renault

Give me a month if Kvyat doesn't outperform Gasly

Give me 24h every time Are Chili is beat by that retarded looking brit with the star trek name that also races for McLaren

Alright

Kilonum posted:

:toxx: If Haas doesn't score more points than Team Stroll this season I will eat a one week probation. :toxx:

I will be surprised if this comes to fruition, but it'll be Perez carrying the load if it does.

Schlesische posted:

Probate me one day for every point Racing Point is in front of Haas at the end of the season, because I don't want to post in a thread that has that many Strolls Shills posts.
If Max Verstappen finishes 3rd in the WDC at the end of the season I will write at least a 2500 word slashfic of Max/Dan with Max as a dom, and involve Christian Horner, to commemorate their obliteration of my hopes and dreams. If I fail to do this between Max becoming a mathematical certainty to finish at least third and the start of testing for the 2020 F1 season, ban me.
If Renault fail to make a single podium all year I will donate $AUD105 to VisionAustralia so that they can help Australians not make the same mistake Daniel Ricciardo has.
If Sebastian Vettel wins the WDC, probate me for a month as I will dreaming of the #megazone and how I will not be on the highway to it.
If Ferrari win the WCC I will allow a Tifosi to vandalise my avatar and text tastefully update my avatar and text.
Okay, I think that's everything.

Hexyflexy posted:

gently caress it, I’ll take a month probe if Kube, the Polish Rose wins a race.

Wirth1000 posted:

Oh, come on. Even as the resident die hard Williams fan I already know this will never happen.

:toxx: Permaban me if Kubica wins a race in 2019 in the Williams, thanks :toxx:

julian assflange posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Lewis Hamilton wins 11(eleven) or more Races in the 2019 Formula 1 World Championship

Powershift posted:

I don't like ban toxxes because i love you guys and don't want to go without you because williams suddenly pulls some magic rabbit out of their asses and challenges are Lance and Racing Point Lance GP for WDC.

so stop doing ban toxxes and come up with something more creative like buying williams/kube gear or donating to a good cause or cutting off a finger or something.

For example

:toxx: If are Lance doesn't podium at least once this season, i will buy a Lance/LanceGP hat no matter how pink it is

NtotheTC posted:

:toxx: if ferrari win either the WDC or the WCC I will buy gonzo archives so he can revel in the quagmire of the 2007 season thread. Or if he doesn't want to wait for season end I will donate to a charity of his choice

Thanks Ants posted:

:toxx: £50 to Sands if McLaren don't finish ahead of Racing Point this year :toxx:

Gigi Galli posted:

If Ferrari win the title I will recreate a gross chippy box and eat it. Which is fine because I am disgusting fat slob. :toxx:

What was the name of the thing that scottish guy was going to eat in TRP but then didn't because he was a big baby about it? Munch box?

The pact is sealed :evilbuddy:

Theophany posted:

If a Ferrari driver doesn't win the WDC I will eat a proper English fish and chip dinner, complete with mushy peas, curry sauce and a saveloy.

I'll spare you all livestreaming my guts prolapsing out of my arse the following morning as I try to cup my cock and bollocks out of the way of the toilet pan for your viewing pleasure.

For the uninitiated, a saveloy is basically boiled horsemeat in a condom masquerading as a sausage.

Noted

OhsH posted:

New additional toxx. Ban me if kube gets a second season back in 2020 for any team as a full driver.

:ok:

Edward Mass posted:

:toxx: If Haas do not score 150 WCC points, I will donate the US dollar amount of difference to the Something Awful Forums :toxx:

For example, if Haas score only 149 points, I will donate $1. If they score zero points, I will donate $150.

Alright

tuo posted:

:toxx: if Bottas (hopefully) finishes in front of Hamilton in the China GP, I will put :20bux: into the lowtax robotic spine fund by offering one plat code and one archive code in here

SPINES FOR THE SPINE THRONE

MustardFacial posted:

:toxx: probe me for a week everytime Ferrari shows up with the fastest car, but then doesn't give up the win because of bad strategy or unreliability or Vettel gets nervous and forgets how to drive.

Fastest car is defined as qualifying on the pole. Punishment is cumulative at the end of the season.

total: 1 week.

1500quidpoocati posted:

Probate me 4 a month if failed binboi Alonslow wins the 500 this year :toxx:

Alright

GramCracker posted:

Lmbo I can’t wait to see Valtteri “Nico Rosberg” Bottas win the 2019 WDC :toxx:

I'm going to ban your rear end if he doesn't

Lou Takki posted:

Lance stroll will never win a F1 race :toxx:

I mean... I'll make note of this but I doubt it'll come to fruition!

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

:toxx: probate me for one week if lance "arguably one of the worst drivers on the grid" stroll makes it out of q1 in baku :toxx:

:ok:

Mokotow posted:

:poland: Ban me for a month if Kubica qualifies or finishes a race at pos 15 or above this season. :rice::toxx:

I was half tempted to say "not going to bother recording this one", but he's A. finished every race, and B. did have a 16th place finish in Baku, so it's entirely possible if there's enough DNFs.

iospace fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 30, 2019

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Amazing

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
despite the criminal lack of Stroll driver of the day and the unbecoming way u treated him, this is a good OP and i had a hearty laugh that gave me chills op. u owe me a new keyboard goonsire!

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Bw...bwo...bwoah.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Well I guess I'll watch this crap for another year then, it's not like I have anything better to do

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Bw...bwo...bwoah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLetR8TPW8

lmao has anyone seen this i only started watching f1 yesterday when i saw the netflix doc this is amazing is this guy still driving??

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Yay F1 is back. Glad to see you all survived the off-season thread which I can only assume was a dumpster fire.

GO ARE DAN

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

"bwoah" is the dumbest loving way to transcribe that weird inhuman grunt Kimi makes when he's thinking, it looks like an expression of shock or surprise and we all know Kimi isn't capable of either. It should be "buhhh" or something

I blame Reddit

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Because Dan > Max forever, gimme an hour of probate for every position of Renault powertrain-related grid penalty. Either delivered at the end of the season or at time of penalty.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Time of penalty, rounded up sound good?

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Not sure what would be rounded up, since grid penalties are integers??

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Forza Ferrari, new thread :toot:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Zaphod42 posted:

Forza Ferrari, new thread :toot:

And it'll be just as poo poo as the beginning of your post

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

pik_d posted:

And it'll be just as poo poo as the beginning of your post

:rolleyes: holy poo poo dude, the season hasn't even started. Try not to have an aneurysm.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Dubs fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Mar 12, 2019

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

praise Red Bull for keeping my avatar relevant in 2019

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
What's this thread's policy on that picture of Christian Horner?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Christian Horners Horny Corner was for when he wasn't known to be such an utter tool (before Vettel)

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Hey iospace.

As no one is interested in supplying a pic for me to set as my new AV, I'm happy to donate $10 to an Australian charity. Happy to take suggestions otherwise I'll just chose one tomorrow :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What's this thread's policy on that picture of Christian Horner?

What picture?