Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Nybble posted:

I’m still watching the races because Leclerc could be passed by Vettel and I need that not to happen

I think you are fine. Max has a better chance of jumping big Sharl then Vtetel does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

well you see it's not perfectly balanced and it has quite a high cog for a mid engined car furthermore wheres my fuckken macau op

Sounds like you should have bought an Audi for their world class four wheel drive system and rally pedigree tbh also where the gently caress is the Macau poat

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
:gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz: QUID’S OFFICAL GUIDE TO THE 2019 GRAND PRIX OF MACAU :gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz:

NESTLED ON THE COAST OF THE SOUTH CHINA SEA EACH YEAR THE BEAUTIFUL AND MAJESTIC PORT OF MACAU HOSTS THE MACAU GRAND PRIX.

STARTED IN THE 1950S THE MACAU STREET CIRCUIT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST AND FLOWING TRACKS ON THE CALENDAR THAT PRODUCES SOME SPECTACULAR RACING UNLIKE THE VERY BORING F1, LETS WATCH A LAP NOW TO GET A SENSE OF THE SPEED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzU3M-run0o

FORMULA 3 TWINKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD COME TO COMPETE AT THIS LEGENDARY TRACK, BUT ONLY THE MOST SKILLED AND RUTHLESS EMERGE VICTORIOUS. ITS NOTABLE THAT NOBODY IN F1 HAS WON IN MACAU PROVING THAT THEYRE ALL FRAUDS AND VERY BAD.

GUIDE ON CATEGORIES TO WATCH

FORMULA 3: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME CHICK ALMOST BROKE HER SPINE LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

TRC OR SOME GT CATEGORY: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY FLIPPED HIS CAR OWN HIS OWN AND ENDED UPSIDE DOWN LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

CHINESE TOURING CARS: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY CRASHED OUT ON THE FORMATION LAP LAST YEAR LOL. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

MOTORBIKES: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, I ACTUALLY DIDNT WATCH THIS LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT MACAU IS THAT THEY STREAM IT FOR FREE! I WILL POST A STREAMING LINK AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
ILL NOW OPEN THE FLOOR TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE MACAU GRAND PRIX

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Is it commentated by Crofty OP?!?!?!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

the kentucky quid posted:

Will Scuderia Ferrari be racing, OP?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

Is it commentated by Crofty OP?!?!?!

IT IS NOT. THE MACAU GRAND PRIX HIRES ACTUAL COMMENTATORS INSTEAD OF HIRING SOME GUY THEY FOUND IN A PUB TWO HOURS BEFORE A RACE ONE DAY LIKE IN F1

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Will Scuderia Ferrari be racing, OP?

THERE MAY BE FERRARI CARS IN THE GT RACES BUT IT IS NOT OPERATED BY THE OFFICA SCUDERIA SO JOCK CLEAR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO gently caress UP THEIR RACE STRATEGY

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

iospace posted:

Give me some time

No don’t

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Is it only the one race or a series of races, like how other series have support categories? I see that it's on at 6:30pm AEDT here in Australia and is meant to go for an hour.

Edit: Just re-read your excellent post. I'm an idiot, disregard my question.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

Give me some time

Sorry, wasn't a demand :)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I honestly had forgotten!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt read it

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Also toxxes:
TOXX COLLECTION POST

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

(also making the same toxx as cactrot)

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

Khablam posted:

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

The quality of the thread... stays the same.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Ban me if Ricciardo wins a race in 2019. :toxx:

I look forward to this one

ImplicitAssembler posted:

:toxx: I'll record myself doing a shoey if Ricciardo finishes ahead of Hulkenberg in the 2019 WDC standings.

:yeshaha:

freeranger posted:

Same OP!

Also I'll be sad/indifferent if they are terrible again.

Also as it will be time for a new avatar.

:toxx: if Mclaren break down due to engine related issues during the first testing I'll let you guys pick a new fail Mclaren avatar. If they don't you guys can pick a non fail Mclaren avatar.

I do my toxx's hardcore!

Sure why not. He does get an avatar but no one took him up on it :shrug:

geonetix posted:

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

Nybble posted:

Since I'm a F1 Thread newbie, I figure I better fit in and put in my own toxx for the upcoming season.

:toxx: Leclerc will finish with more WDC points than Vettel in 2019.

OhsH posted:

ban me if lance stroll doesnt out perform kubica

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Probate me for a week for every race Lewis Hamilton (🙌🏽) doesn’t win, and ban me if anyone else wins the WDC in 2019.

Norns posted:

Just ban me if anyone but Merc wins the WDC I guess. gently caress it.

Offseason thread ban only, per negotiation!

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Sigh. Okay, let me get in on the fun.

:toxx: I'll take a probe of whatever duration Iospace decides to hand down if Kimi podiums in a loving Sauber.

All noted (from page 48).

Frond posted:

If Kimi reaches the podium I will eat a completo while running on a treadmill. :toxx:
I request an 11 year probation if Lance Stroll ever wins a race. :toxx:

I think you have the 11 year from last year, but completos for all!

ilmucche posted:

I'll take the flipside of that.
Kimi will podium in 2019 (formula1). Bet you an avatar.

DRJ gets to pick the avatar here.

geonetix posted:

I’ll be fine.

In fact, iospace, given your concern about charities I’ll dump €100 into a charity of your choice if RBR makes top 2 end of season, even if I’m probed

Noted!

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’ll donate $10 to charity for every race that Lewis doesn’t win. Bring it

:getin:

https://www.lls.org/ is the charity. Wicka has also agreed to match.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Because Dan > Max forever, gimme an hour of probate for every position of Renault powertrain-related grid penalty. Either delivered at the end of the season or at time of penalty.

Anyone want on the Power of Memes side of this one? :unsmigghh:

All grid penalties will be rounded up to the nearest probation amount, 6, 12, 24, and 72 hours.

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if RBR place higher in the WCC than Renault

Give me a month if Kvyat doesn't outperform Gasly

Give me 24h every time Are Chili is beat by that retarded looking brit with the star trek name that also races for McLaren

Alright

Kilonum posted:

:toxx: If Haas doesn't score more points than Team Stroll this season I will eat a one week probation. :toxx:

I will be surprised if this comes to fruition, but it'll be Perez carrying the load if it does.

Schlesische posted:

Probate me one day for every point Racing Point is in front of Haas at the end of the season, because I don't want to post in a thread that has that many Strolls Shills posts.
If Max Verstappen finishes 3rd in the WDC at the end of the season I will write at least a 2500 word slashfic of Max/Dan with Max as a dom, and involve Christian Horner, to commemorate their obliteration of my hopes and dreams. If I fail to do this between Max becoming a mathematical certainty to finish at least third and the start of testing for the 2020 F1 season, ban me.
If Renault fail to make a single podium all year I will donate $AUD105 to VisionAustralia so that they can help Australians not make the same mistake Daniel Ricciardo has.
If Sebastian Vettel wins the WDC, probate me for a month as I will dreaming of the #megazone and how I will not be on the highway to it.
If Ferrari win the WCC I will allow a Tifosi to vandalise my avatar and text tastefully update my avatar and text.
Okay, I think that's everything.

Hexyflexy posted:

gently caress it, I’ll take a month probe if Kube, the Polish Rose wins a race.

Wirth1000 posted:

Oh, come on. Even as the resident die hard Williams fan I already know this will never happen.

:toxx: Permaban me if Kubica wins a race in 2019 in the Williams, thanks :toxx:

julian assflange posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Lewis Hamilton wins 11(eleven) or more Races in the 2019 Formula 1 World Championship

Powershift posted:

I don't like ban toxxes because i love you guys and don't want to go without you because williams suddenly pulls some magic rabbit out of their asses and challenges are Lance and Racing Point Lance GP for WDC.

so stop doing ban toxxes and come up with something more creative like buying williams/kube gear or donating to a good cause or cutting off a finger or something.

For example

:toxx: If are Lance doesn't podium at least once this season, i will buy a Lance/LanceGP hat no matter how pink it is

NtotheTC posted:

:toxx: if ferrari win either the WDC or the WCC I will buy gonzo archives so he can revel in the quagmire of the 2007 season thread. Or if he doesn't want to wait for season end I will donate to a charity of his choice

Thanks Ants posted:

:toxx: £50 to Sands if McLaren don't finish ahead of Racing Point this year :toxx:

Gigi Galli posted:

If Ferrari win the title I will recreate a gross chippy box and eat it. Which is fine because I am disgusting fat slob. :toxx:

What was the name of the thing that scottish guy was going to eat in TRP but then didn't because he was a big baby about it? Munch box?

The pact is sealed :evilbuddy:

Theophany posted:

If a Ferrari driver doesn't win the WDC I will eat a proper English fish and chip dinner, complete with mushy peas, curry sauce and a saveloy.

I'll spare you all livestreaming my guts prolapsing out of my arse the following morning as I try to cup my cock and bollocks out of the way of the toilet pan for your viewing pleasure.

For the uninitiated, a saveloy is basically boiled horsemeat in a condom masquerading as a sausage.

Noted

OhsH posted:

New additional toxx. Ban me if kube gets a second season back in 2020 for any team as a full driver.

:ok:

Edward Mass posted:

:toxx: If Haas do not score 150 WCC points, I will donate the US dollar amount of difference to the Something Awful Forums :toxx:

For example, if Haas score only 149 points, I will donate $1. If they score zero points, I will donate $150.

Alright

tuo posted:

:toxx: if Bottas (hopefully) finishes in front of Hamilton in the China GP, I will put :20bux: into the lowtax robotic spine fund by offering one plat code and one archive code in here

SPINES FOR THE SPINE THRONE

MustardFacial posted:

:toxx: probe me for a week everytime Ferrari shows up with the fastest car, but then doesn't give up the win because of bad strategy or unreliability or Vettel gets nervous and forgets how to drive.

Fastest car is defined as qualifying on the pole. Punishment is cumulative at the end of the season.

total: 1 week.

1500quidpoocati posted:

Probate me 4 a month if failed binboi Alonslow wins the 500 this year :toxx:

Alright

GramCracker posted:

Lmbo I can’t wait to see Valtteri “Nico Rosberg” Bottas win the 2019 WDC :toxx:

I'm going to ban your rear end if he doesn't

Lou Takki posted:

Lance stroll will never win a F1 race :toxx:

I mean... I'll make note of this but I doubt it'll come to fruition!

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

:toxx: probate me for one week if lance "arguably one of the worst drivers on the grid" stroll makes it out of q1 in baku :toxx:

:ok:

Mokotow posted:

:poland: Ban me for a month if Kubica qualifies or finishes a race at pos 15 or above this season. :rice::toxx:

I was half tempted to say "not going to bother recording this one", but he's A. finished every race, and B. did have a 16th place finish in Baku, so it's entirely possible if there's enough DNFs.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

iospace,

I (Freeranger) had no one take me up on the avatar so I donated to a charity instead. Just for the record :)

Still happy to change my avatar if someone finds an appropriate McLaren one too.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany posted:

McLaren are poo poo.

[edit]

iospace posted:

Fastest car is defined as qualifying on the pole. Punishment is cumulative at the end of the season.

total: 1 week.

Wait, so Ferrari only qualified on pole and then went on to win once? Hahaha what a bunch of clowns.

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 7, 2019

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

didn't kubica get a point in germany

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Yup. Williams has scored 1 point in the constructors.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Kubica finished 10th and got a point. 10th is better than 15th by my calculations

E: 15th at Silverstone as well

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
iospace, your math is off. Ferrari qualified on pole in Belgium, Italy, and Singapore and also won those three races. So my toxx is 3 weeks, not 1.

However, they also got pole 6 more times this season and have jack poo poo to show for it because they're a bunch of fraudulent fuckmen.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MustardFacial posted:

iospace, your math is off. Ferrari qualified on pole in Belgium, Italy, and Singapore and also won those three races. So my toxx is 3 weeks, not 1.

However, they also got pole 6 more times this season and have jack poo poo to show for it because they're a bunch of fraudulent fuckmen.

Yeah I've been lazy :v:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Holy poo poo that’s a big post that I will have to read on my PC

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Thanks Ants posted:

We need a :toxx: update

lmao, cya never. big iospace gonna band me because Big Valtteri didn't Get In There

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 8, 2019

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

GUIDE ON CATEGORIES TO WATCH

FORMULA 3: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME CHICK ALMOST BROKE HER SPINE LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

TRC OR SOME GT CATEGORY: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY FLIPPED HIS CAR OWN HIS OWN AND ENDED UPSIDE DOWN LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

CHINESE TOURING CARS: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY CRASHED OUT ON THE FORMATION LAP LAST YEAR LOL. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

MOTORBIKES: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, I ACTUALLY DIDNT WATCH THIS LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT MACAU IS THAT THEY STREAM IT FOR FREE! I WILL POST A STREAMING LINK AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.
Ohsh review of classes.

Formula 3: its good

Gt: its good (the guy who flipped on his own was declared the winner)

Tcr: its good

Motorbikes: they die

Chinese touring cars: freedom for hong kong, taiwan number 1.

shut the gently caress up khablam

and also zaphod

OhsH fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Nov 9, 2019

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I think this would be a good time to tell you all about the cool and good Italian racing brand MV Agusta, which is cool and good. This is in contrast to Scuderia Fiat Chrysler Peugeot Ferrari SpA, which is not.

Exhibit A: best logo

It is flashy and in your face, as Italians should be. Not a sad yellow horse, which is low energy. Sad.

Exhibit B: they won 500GP championships for 15 years straight, including with Surtees, who was cool and good, and who also drove for Ferrari, which was surely a low point in his career

Exhibit C: Giacomo Agostini raced on MV bikes, the most handsome of race men and the winner of 8 top level championships as opposed to Michael "Schumacher"'s mere 7. He also won the Isle of Man TT multiple times, an entry prerequisite of which is that the rider must be cool and good

Agusta also made helicopters which are cool and not cars which are sad.

In conclusion it can be summarized that Ferrari are the saddest of Italian brands, making as they do sad vehicles which have 4 wheels, the saddest of vehicles, and respectable fans should support Meccanica Verghera Agusta which is not sad.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I think this would be a good time to tell you all about the cool and good Italian racing brand MV Agusta, which is cool and good. This is in contrast to Scuderia Fiat Chrysler Peugeot Ferrari SpA, which is not.

Exhibit A: best logo

It is flashy and in your face, as Italians should be. Not a sad yellow horse, which is low energy. Sad.

Looks like an e-sports team logo, OP. Sorry about your poor taste. Ferrari owns.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MV Agusta also are responsible for this thing:

Take it as you will.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Minto Took posted:

MV Agusta also are responsible for this thing:

Take it as you will.

Bad bikes.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I genuinely pity lewis, to have one's name on an MV and not to have it on an MV with the 4 into 4 pipes. Sad.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I don't understand the previous two posts

you know which two I mean

the paradigm shift fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 8, 2019

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I genuinely pity lewis, to have one's name on an MV and not to have it on an MV with the 4 into 4 pipes. Sad.

this was one of my favorite bikes in tourist trophy

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Looks like an e-sports team logo, OP. Sorry about your poor taste. Ferrari owns.

MV AUGUSTA EMPLOYED FENATI AND ARENT THE BELOVED ITALIAN BRAND THAT IS DUCATI. IM ALSO PRETTY SURE THEY NEVER HAVE WON MACAU. I HOPE THEY GO BANKRUPT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaB9DqYGY0

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
PUT A TIME DELAY ON THAT LC LMFAO

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
F1 thread confuses the poo poo out of me again.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

very nice op op, i have one question is there any information on where we can watch this macau grand prix so people who are too fucktarded to put it into google search can watch

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://www.macau.grandprix.gov.mo/en/

They usually have a direct link to the live stream when its happening. That's how it was done last year.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The Macau Grand Prix is often better in theory than practice. Expect long SC periods or red flags as they unblock the track or pick a car out of a grandstand. The track itself is just insane though

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

spaceblancmange posted:

The Macau Grand Prix is often better in theory than practice. Expect long SC periods or red flags as they unblock the track or pick a car out of a grandstand. The track itself is just insane though

It's ok OP, they've solved that this year by *checks notes* "Using quicker cars".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

are mercedes running a gt3 this year?