Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

is that one guy still doing daily cumjar twitter posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

its pretty funny how san francisco is the capital of the united federation of planets

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I knew it would be bad but that senator pick is soul crushingly bad, couldn’t even pretend to give a poo poo

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

thats a driving position

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao, trump's visiting congress next week to promote jordan for speaker.

they always return to the scene of the crime don’t they

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

well well well

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

hahahahahahah oh thats the stuff

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1711079006831878367

[succ] If you can make a billion dollars, go get it

I’m trying but didn’t win the powerball will try again in a few days thanks for the advice jack

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

unprovoked? haha now I hope he has to wear a suit everyday it’ll be his personal vietnam

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

what the hell

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

getting some major 9/11 discourse vibes

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

well I already kind of felt this way but the past week has cemented the fact that I will never vote for a democrat again. In fact I’ll probably just vote on local issues and leave all the other poo poo blank unless someone can tell me what’s the loving difference?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

FlapYoJacks posted:

Trump is going to win, and America deserves everything that is coming to them. DT{A,I}

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

is this Malding?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

it loving owns that congress is currently paralyzed

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

oh ok

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

it doesn’t matter the corpos choose the president and what they want to happen

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

finally a good post

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

more farts incoming

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I will show up to vote for legal weed and leave the rest blank you are welcome

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

loquacius posted:

I've had to do some unfollowing because people have been passing around some Nazi-rear end "the Jews run the media" poo poo, and I think this is sufficient to explain how the problem isn't actually Jewish Americans holding jobs at media companies

ok ok but what if we say the Zionist’s run the media?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Tsitsikovas posted:

saying zionism is an anti-semetism. all those left wing jews? anti-zionist haredi?

yep, all anti-semites too.

drat they got this all locked down oh well

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

can I see polls for michigan from this week?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Trump has to win so liberals can go back to being against whatever he does rather than supporting those same things under Biden

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I still think arabs are human and deserve to live healthy happy lives these edibles aren't poo poo

edibles probably can’t get you there, need the largest blunt ever

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

ukraine flag in username

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

jesus

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

isn’t he the guy who can set prices?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

comedyblissoption posted:

the overton window has moved so far to npr neoliberalism that the rhetoric here is unthinkable today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQn9NT08a4

imagine a president doing that now, completely unthinkable

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/mkazin/status/1717892259616600362

lol that a single tweet manages to capture labor aristocracy and social chauvinism at the same time

here’s the deal

republicans will actually put democrats in jail which they deserve for different reasons than the republicans come up with

but democrats won’t do anything about anything so they are worse.

Also if Trump won reelection liberals would have given a bigger poo poo about literally anything because orange man bad.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I choose Chaotic Evil over Lawful Evil in this next election

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

If Trump wins suddenly the plight of Palestinians will be front and center for your liberal friends, so in that scenario its harm reduction.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Adenoid Dan posted:

I watch a livestream of a city being bombed complete with a kill counter; it's really clear that I'm the good guy in this.

I look down at my phone and scroll through tiktoks mocking grieving mothers holding their dead infants. I will sleep well tonight

ORANGE MAN BAD

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

which is why I will be voting for the non genocider

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

vaxxed?!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

1glitch0 posted:

Biden will put the entire force of the United States government behind Israel in their genocide in Gaza and there is zero chance he will stop. Trump would probably do the same. But it's not 100%. There's always a chance that some perceived slight would set him off and he'd gently caress over Israel. So Trump is actually the correct vote to stop genocide.

also lets not forget this time trump may actually jail some democrats which would be great because at least some justice would be served lol

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

imagine a fairy whispering in your ear everytime you criticize Biden “Trump would be worse”

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

and I meant a literal fairy like tinkerbell btw

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

Can you point to a single Republican representative, who was running for the role, who offered anything as substantiative to the Democrats in the House as Biden and Dems at large offers to the American people

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQ24tW_CJc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Ah, Adams has received the light of Islam, I see.

*inhale threw teeth sound*