Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wear tighty whities ONLY that way if you have any bleeding “down there” you can identify it immediately and take the appropriate action.

e: sorry wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

trickybiscuits posted:

He looks nice.

He looks like a grifter.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Xenocides posted:

I am suffering from a breakthrough covid case and just learned that I am in the top 5 posters in the last ‘lol’ thread.

Coincidence? Or a fitting karmic backlash?

Don’t be like me kids.

Jehovah-Ropheka, our Healer, the great Physician, I bring before You Xenocides, my sick one, praying for healing, total and completely. In the name of Jesus, I bind the spirit of Covid-19, all virus cells and all lung scarring. I bind that spirit of fear.

These are all works of the devil, and have been comprehensively defeated by Jesus over two thousand years ago. They are trespassers on fertile soil, already bought and paid for by Jesus. In the name of Jesus, Amen!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cowslips Warren posted:

I am still trying to wrap my mind around how you poo poo in a sock.

I will show you

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

#DoItForState

:nws::nws:

That’s clearly not (all) her own feces that woman is a victim.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Todd Akin is getting legitimate raped in hell by the long horned flaming dick of the devil.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick posted:

Todd Akin is getting legitimate raped in hell by the long horned flaming dick of the devil.
:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/omy7jtW.png

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 4, 2021

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet it was difficult for his penis to accept the catheter and for his trachea to accept intubation.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Please link this and add NWS tags. Somehow, I can still tell that's a dick.

I don’t know how you could tell it was a dick but perhaps your eyes are better trained than mine in such matters, but I did it anyway.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I had an ex that would carry on conversations while I was sitting on the toilet and it really bothered me. Don't talk to people while they're taking a poo poo.

What about during a blumpkin

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BENGHAZI AINT GOIN AWAY

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

calling things very cringe is very cringe.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

fuckin lmao YOU CAN TELL IT WAS THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE BECAUSE HARDEES LOST MY ORDER FOR A LARGE FRY THREE BACON CHEE AND A DIET COKE

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Free Piss de Bundy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

What the gently caress is happening in that video ? It’s edited right?

It’s showing how a bill becomes a law

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bogus Adventure posted:

Trump.

Trump?!?

TRUMP!!!

horny posting in the trump lol thread

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They kill our babies and insert them into us.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zil posted:

Never knew they were so ornately decorated. Seems like you wouldn't need something to be so eye catching if its going up an rear end.

Look at this shocking lack of class and style.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

When I was a student on my last rotation, I worked with a 500 pound guy who had gone into respiratory failure due to too many pain meds (young guy in his 30's). We rehabbed him starting in the ICU and eventually onto the acute floor and got him walking a bit before he got discharged. He had a trach tube the whole time and couldn't talk to us until maybe the last week when they finally got him off oxygen and could use a Passy Muir valve to talk.

I was so excited, finally I could verbally communicate with this guy instead of using writing, so I put his valve on and asked told him to tell me something, his first words to me:

"These nurses are bitches."

I took the valve back off and didn't really talk to him much after that because he was a total rear end in a top hat it turns out.

Those nurses were bitches and I told you that in confidence.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah my BiL is probably not gonna die but he's still in the hospital and now my SiL is also sick. Seems like a more mild case (at least so far) but she's basically bedridden with really nasty flu symptoms.

As of now BiL (who is 26 years old I think) will probably need a CPAP machine to sleep for the rest of his life.

This is the chance for you to heal the rift between you and your brother in law by smuggling ivermectin into the hospital for him and pumping it up his rear end.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone that isn’t actively devoting 100% of their energy to making the United States a gay communist utopia is a loving chud.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrMojok posted:

There is SOOOOOO much to unpack in this Charlie Kirk verbal doomposting, but I’m having difficulty formulating my thoughts on it so here just listen:

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1446529035836825631?s=21

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlackMattShow1/status/1446530859268550656

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Shanghaied posted:

Goddamit, no!

The Trump Special was 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Delites, and a large chocolate milkshake.

No coke, no fries. 2500 calories.

McDonald’s fries are their best item so I’d absolutely believe that fat stupid dipshit donal trumps would eschew them in favor of mediocre Big Macs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mono posted:

Do it with the Trump sex doll next

ok

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

It’s a Saturday in Iowa. What the gently caress else are they going to do? Go cow tipping?

uhhh maybe you're not aware of this but Des Moines is an up and coming major metropolis rated one of the highest in the country for happiness of its residents also have you ever had an iowa chop my man

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Last Call posted:

Cry baby BBQ Owner in To says he's closing down due to the vaccine passports.

https://twitter.com/TorontoStar/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Shutting down your business to own the libs.

Or is the real cause something else....

Adam Skelly has racked up $48,691.74 in rent arrears.

https://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2021/07/adamson-bbq-shut-down/21

The notice, which is dated July 5, was shared by a dissatisfied customer online via a Google review on July 12, meaning that the five days for Skelly to settle up with his landlord have now well passed.

As the resident noted in their review: "This is the fourth time I have gone by to pick up food in the last month. The first three times they had no food, and today... locked out with $46,691.74 owing in rent. Love the food but super annoyed and frustrated with all shenanigans."

Though no one from the Adamson team replied to blogTO's request for comment by the time of publication, the bailiff corporation was able to confirm that the business does in fact owe the landlord the aforementioned amount in rent money and that it does not intend to stay at the Aurora location.

That's one way to kill your own business.

i'm in ur bbq, replevying ur chattelz

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Make it Louis Tully from Ghostbusters and you got yourself a loving hit.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My new job is full of bearded men

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He ate the eggs.

He always had eaten the eggs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jon Gruden should rehab his image by loving Superman.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Outrail posted:

My math is probably off, but I think you'd need about 361,000,000,000 cubic meters of displacement to move it a millimetre.

The heaviest shp in the world displaces 900,000 cubic meters of water. So You'd need 400,000 of the biggest ship in the world to move one millimetre. Currently, there are about 50,000 active merchant ships worldwide.

I don't think this is going to work guys.

what if 7 billion people went and plucked a ten cubic centimeter stone out of the ocean and put it up their rear end

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Apparently being bisexual means you automatically get VD.

That’s accurate based on my personal experience.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

smoobles posted:

I am the gayest man alive

checks out

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You aren’t allowed to finger my butthole. But they are.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Also I am.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Woman person television squirrel man cuck

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

lol!

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Oct 15, 2021

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He (correctly) deducted the cost of the Trump Rambo vinyl wrap from his taxes. Let that sink in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

And the Trump doll