Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

PupsOfWar posted:

Think he could make waves? His bugfuck ultraconservative credentials are pretty unimpeachable except to the very most deranged of Tea Party loons, and he retains a lot of that "well, he seems like a nice guy!" reputation among Republicans that Cruz lacks. And he is not a Messikan.

Don't know if that is enough to overcome the weaknesses demonstrated in 2008 (bad fundraising and poor organizational control) in what is liable to be a tougher field

Isn't one or more of his kids a certifiable, animal torturing psychopath?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

That about the only thing I've heard about this guy so far that I can respect.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

I really feel like this should be set to a beat

This beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAOj4Bqdec

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Mistikman posted:

Answer a survey question to continue reading this content

Its better than hitting some arbitrary "you've already viewed 5 of our articles this month, subscribe or register today to view more" or paywall.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Sorry CNN, Time Magazine will always win

This seems like the guy who writes the episode descriptions of rick and morty episodes on comcasts' on demand.

*edit* Total bro-speak, says almost nothing about what the episode is about. Bro.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Is his son a North Korean chef?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

only could have been better if hed actually done an impression of someone sleeping at a podium

This would have been better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAFnH4X9dXQ

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Well they did just vote to get rid of Kynect

Really? That was fast.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Is that a Joe Dirty style sewage tank from a mobile home?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
If Trump manages to squeak into the presidency I wonder what kind of vindictive bullshit he'll do to people on his grudge list. I can only imagine Nixon's ghost boner at the possibilities.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
I like the Travis Bickle guy standing behind Cruz in Idaho.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/731501778873749505

Great poll, the best poll, I told you Hispanics love me!

The oananism network polled Latinos? Maybe they were Argentinians with curiously German accents.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

stefania_r posted:

Wait does Trump have beef with Oreos? I assumed he was talking about losing some of his tire for the general.

Nabisco moved a factory to Mexico so Oreos just can't be trusted anymore.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

shiksa posted:

Who will be trumps karl rove, refusing to admit defeat for hours on live television? I nominate John miller

Katrina Pierson, the bullet farmer.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

shiksa posted:

Hey thunderbro hate to take the wind out of your sails but buying ad time in June does not equal buying ad time for June. Unless, of course, falling behind and paying more for ad time is another trump masterstroke.

Somebody, probably Manafort, is getting a % of the ad buy. Scampaigns do that poo poo all the time; flushing donated money down the toilet is a hallmark of the party of fiscal responsibility.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

SirPablo posted:

What's the closest Trump has come to being tortured himself?

Obama making fun of him at the corespondent's dinner.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

I couldn't give a poo poo about the "Press 1" stuff but it drives me crazy that when I call my city it says "For information in Spanish press 2. Para obtener información en la prensa española 2"

I don't understand this, what could possibly be the subset of people that need instructions to request Spanish in English?

In Texas I assume its to reduce the number of angry citizens complaining about agenda 21 messages being conveyed in Mexican.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

jisforjosh posted:

Where's the schedule Trump! :argh:

Probably waiting on Ted Nugent or that lady from Northern Exposure to RSVP.

*edit* this lady http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/conservative-actress-tells-fox-darth-vader-is-black-because-its-in-the-bible-and-jesus-talks-about-it/

FetusSlapper fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jul 9, 2016

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

sullat posted:

And presumably the Jews=Jews in that series. Especially since they both have that hivemind thing going.

Not the Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Deptfordx posted:

Man if Paul Ryan actually gets primaried. How the gently caress are they ever going to find someone credible to replace him.

The Republican speaker position is going to end up like being a Kamikaze.

Before they walk into the chamber and pick up the gavel for the first time, they'll have to drink a bowl of sake and write a farewell Haiku.

Maybe they'll make one of the Koch brothers speaker, they can elect a private citizen to that position right? Or do they need to be in congress?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
This is the worst loving Boxcar Children narrative ever. "The Boxcar Children try to steal an election" Although to be fair, the boxcar children't weren't ever weirdos because their clinically narcissist dad didn't love them unless they played along.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

He just keeps loving that 3rd party chicken.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

JHomer722 posted:

I used to feel like a fairly savvy consumer of political news, but everything has been turned on its head. Republicans used to be exceptional at enforcing consistent, compelling party line that was tailored to win elections, even if they were scum and poo poo at governing. Did Obama break them?

Obama was the cyst pressing on their reasoning center, Clinton is going to be the fistula that keeps leaking pus onto their brains.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

TheTatteredKing posted:

What's wrong with lbj

Huge testicles. Had to order his pants special.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Nonsense posted:

Only go to barbers that use that lovely shave cream machine that warms it

Hot and Foamy?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Revoke Boosted of his IK privileges and have him retroactively toxxed for Trump.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

PotatoManJack posted:

So wait a second, let me get this straight.

The GOP is leaking classified interviews concerning Hillary Clinton's negligence regarding classified information in an attempt to discredit her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So&t=33s

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Swedgin posted:

I'm guessing they'll go the Sarah Palin prep route: try and get him to memorize ten answers to anticipated questions and tell him to use one of the answers even if the question isn't anticipated.

From a lot of accounts(like the Ben Schwartz Art of the Deal guy) he may actually have less of an attention span than Palin, so good luck with that.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

He's a huge germophobe is probably why

Like Mum-ra, the everliving he has to return to his chambers to(poop) regenerate for the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQn3dMs_Fr8

*edit Sorry Squizzle.... you know how I be

FetusSlapper fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 21, 2016

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Someone put Trump in the Winger shirt.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

YouTube plays a ton of Trump ads before videos

Youtube has ads?

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Kylo Portly just ruined his laundry basket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

I feel like killing an elephant is just ever so slightly higher on the difficulty to hunt scale than a dairy cow.

• Locked thread