Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

girl pants posted:

someday this person is going to hear about rejection sensitive dysphoria and it's going to change their whole world

poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

DominoKitten posted:

Every single man I have ever lived with has left layers of piss droplets in the bathroom for me to clean up save one. My father. Roommates. Boyfriends. They did not and would not clean it up themselves, and some vociferously denied their own culpability, but I knew. And no, it's not on the seat, these men were not that abominable, it's a fine misting all around the toilet itself on the floor.

One man has not. I married him, and this has prevented me from turning into a seething woman driven to acts of toilet sabotage in a desperate yet futile attempt to not have to mop up yet another grown man's piss leavings.

I've lived with all women and I've lived with all men, and there's no comparison: the bathroom was always way dirtier with the women. I lived with two female roommates for a while and I had to wipe underneath the front of the seat every time after they pissed. Like if I happened to go in too soon after and lifted the seat to piss I was risking getting drops of piss all over my hand. It's happened with with some of the other women I've lived with too.

maybe I've just lived with weirdos tho

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

his ears are incel quality

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
nice av

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Clark Nova posted:

Asking a woman to sign an abortion contract has got to be the most effective form of birth control ever devised.

there's an NBA player who infamously did this when he was in college. pretty sure it was JJ Redick and I think there may be a copy of the contract online somewhere

e: J.J. Redick And His Ex-Girlfriend Had An Abortion Contract
e2: I guess it was during his first year in the league, not in college

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Feb 27, 2018

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Should be illegal to date while fat

what if you get fat while dating

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Pick posted:

Ducks do that too

I appreciated this.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I can guarantee that she's sleeping with every one else

doubtful

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

I think the only solution is for her to tear open that dude's rear end in a top hat. Maybe when he's making GBS threads blood clots, he'll understand what she's going through.

he probably already tried being pegged and didn't enjoy it

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

not just hot grills, you gotta fuckin, crush that poo poo, till it's the width of exactly one carbon nanotube, with extreme flakes surrounding an interior that is the exact temperature and consistency as molten gold, and you pay $14 for it.

where can I buy this

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
:chloe:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

dudeness posted:

I didn't even realize you keep wearing the engagement ring after marriage until a few months ago, so all this time I've been reading these stories thinking what does it matter it's just going in a box after a while anyway then you wear the wedding band.

what the gently caress is the wedding band for then

wow I'm dumb

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Play posted:

Holy crap on owing 10k and 13k on two cards with 5,000 dollar limits lmao. Also spending 1k a month on food when income is like 2.5k total. Stop stuffing your faces you dumb fat fucks

how is that even possible is everything over $5k interest and late fees? god drat

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Bartlby the Jiggler

nice

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
lmao what a pussy

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

be more positive, think about how great vagina is. and i think penii are more chaotic than evil. chaotic neutral.

suck my landerig

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
32 hairs!!!!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Strap-in folks, we’re on the train... tho Boozetown.

I am [40M] fighting with wife [35F] over her wine consumption - is she just a "wine mom" or is it a problem?

My God, nursing two glasses of wine after nine days alone watching three young children, one of whom is teething?! Admitting to looking forward to a couple glasses of wine once her husband got home?! A single mimosa on a play date?!

From the title, I was expecting it to be like, one of those moms that would get so cranked-out hammered that she missed her kid’s kindergarten graduation or something.

yeah, that lady controls her alcohol intake better than most of america. my mom used to drink a whole box of franzia chardonnay and pass out on the couch about an hour after my brother and I got home from school. she would then wake up and yell at us for having the TV volume too loud while playing playstation (before she threw it down the stairs one day).

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Milotic posted:

Sorry for the lack of line breaks. There’s a comment by op which I’ve included separately

Wife (40f) wants me (40m) to go NC with family members or divorce

Comment

I think the new wife has been reading reddit comments too much and now think it’s ok to go no contact at the drop of a hat. Sometimes you have to put up with stuff.

I was really loving confused reading this wondering why his wife thought he should move to to North Carolina with ex to save their marriage :downs:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

CheesyDog posted:

Y'all are enjoying some front AND back juices in here

I wish

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the gently caress is a polycule

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Yankee swaps are the only good thing about christmas besides the Reeses Christmas Trees

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
why on the bed though

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Apartment maintenance man saw me in a state of undress, put his finger in my mouth.

There's a Forensic Files episode about this. She got murdered, I think.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
e: whoops

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

sorry I'm on drugs

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Like, bedbug style? mantis style? What game plan am I looking at here?

Have you seen It Follows?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Uh that's someone who never should have gotten a fuckin license in the first place

You look both ways specifically to avoid running over someone crossing the loving road you nincompoop

The biker probably got the ticket for being on the sidewalk or not waiting for the crossing signal if it was an intersection.

Also $100 probably didn't even cover the ticket, rear end in a top hat.

The bicyclist deserved the ticket. I used to ride a bike to work every day and everything goes a lot better when you actually follow the laws.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
what the gently caress

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I have an Italian friend that eats mashed potatoes with pasta for some reason

e: as a side dish, if that was unclear

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

quote:

(I work in a tech field so I know how to look up random info about people from time to time)

impressive

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
love to bump into my fiancee by chance when I go snowboardinh

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Finding out your children are in love and married is both deeply hosed up and also a stunning indictment of your terrible parenting.

How divorced from your children’s lives are you that your 21 year old son and 19 year old daughter start hooking up and keep hooking up for 5 years and you don’t know what’s going on?

maybe this is just what happens when a mother doesn't make sure to ask her adopted child whether or not they have had any improper thoughts about their siblings

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leon Einstein posted:

Anyone see the Netflix show You about the stalker dude? The woman left her blinds open and all her lights on every night and would masturbate in full view of pedestrians on the street. Seemed ridiculous to me.

one of the better comedies I've seen this year

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the FBI is loving incompetent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

WIBTA if I stopped spending time with my friends?

shut up...BIRD!