Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

PyPy posted:

tbh if he had locked her up, like really locked her up in that she is still in prison today with Covid going wild, I would have voted for him in 2020, even if everything else was the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Hatebag posted:

They would blame the leftists for not voting for a war criminal rapist. They have the same capacity for self-reflection as trump

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Quotey posted:

forgot what i was going to post

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

LegoMan posted:

I mean how much questioning was there. There was some wailing and gnashing of teeth because he lost the pop vote but it was clear as day he won and Hillary was the reason why

It's called Russiagate and it lasted 4 years.

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

putin hacked the election

Jill Stein haxxorz

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Melania lacks the staying power of Slavoj Zizek

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Thoatse posted:

nice try glen greenwald

thanks boomer

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

honestly the thing that amazed me most about how many votes trump got wasn't the policy being poo poo or the racism or bigotry or fascism or corruption or handouts to the 1%; it was more the fact that so many americans could even bear having to hear his dumb bullshit and drama for another 4 years. I mean the super trump fans are only like 50 percent of the basr.

I think that explains the sudden drop in approval rating, but that means 10-15 percent of americans voted for him and then two weeks later are like "jesus christ shut the gently caress up already" as if this same loving dramatic pissy baby bullshit hasn't been the dominant force in American discourse for the past 4 years. It's bizarre

The elections are rigged. They're rigged for the GOP. That's why it's so close. Kinda funny after decades of reporting on election fraud, tampering and gerrymandering, libs still don't see what's happening and claim the elections are legitimate when their guy wins.

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I wonder if Rudy realizes that he’s being set up along with Powell to take the fall when Biden is sworn in

like you can already see rumblings of it on The Donald, they’re saying that if he can’t prove such huge obvious fraud it’s his fault

I don't think many people in this thread know this either. tRump is laughing at these stage buffoons all the way to the bank.

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

NOBODYIS TAKING TAZED BALLS CANON AWAY FROM ME

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

i personally dont give a gently caress about cops but i sure as hell am going to use 1/6, the cop murder, and mob beatings as ammunition against these chuds

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Zokari posted:

tryin to zoom his game collection to see if i should judge him even more harshly

Those are his version of books

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Morbus posted:

imagine two sitting congressmen coordinating a terrorist attack on the capitol building with a man named Ali Abdul Razaq Akbar in which two police officers are murdered and IEDs have to be detonated by a bomb squad and then nothing happens to them

lmao

we should all count our blessings we live in extraordinary times

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh no people might not help us invade the whole world anymore

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

UFOTacoMan posted:

Turn the volts up
Tase my balls up

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

peak boomer; and there can never be anything funnier than taze balls. it's all down hill from here I believe

Nim_Chimsky has issued a correction as of 23:34 on Jan 11, 2021

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Novo posted:

those who died
are justified
in tasing their balls
they're the chosen whites

can we get a new thread of just taze balls lyrics? as a repository?

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

GreenBuckanneer posted:

can someone explain this to me like I'm five? I don't understand "white lives aren't a thing"

White lives matter is a bs phrase used to denigrate an actual movement and a real grievance

"Your mom goes to college"

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Damnit, Dilbert is a chud now too? THE gently caress

Always has been

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

the founding fathers wrote pardons into the constitution because they were all perverted deviant criminals and they wanted to get away with everything

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

free hubcaps posted:

BBC confirming that the balls were tasered, that the tasering lasted a comical amount of time, and that the tasering caused steam to shoot out of the victims ears, mouth, and butthole, burning several bystanders

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

we is all having fun with chud's ballz a' tazing and you want to post poo poo that makes me want to taze my own. I didn't read Kamala's comment at first and I was fine. but I fear i will be ordering a taser before her term is up

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

I am happy to inform you that Snopes is cancelled

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

'BZZZZZT ouch my balls'

was a catchphase for years

are we just acting like it's not a scene in napoleon dynamite?

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Bhaal posted:

I would add to the top of the list: him not buying into any of the schemes of people like Sebatian Gorka or John "Great Satan" Bolton, and then subsequently firing them. MF was just too vain and cowardly to be interested in traditional world stage american politics, and we're all pretty lucky for that.

Him hiring them maybe nullifies this, but four-years-ago me is genuinely surprised we're not embroiled in a major military action by now.

we must count our blessings. God Bless You. Have a Prayerfully blessed day!

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

that gets me hard

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

speaking of hardons. Biden/Harris chomping at the bit

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

if loving Ben is bad I don't don't want to be good

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

IffyNewtz posted:

Has this been posted?

thank you for your generous contribution [sincere]

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

THIS

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

wtf did Twat Douchle come from !!!!!! gently caress his dbag glasses too

Nim_Chimsky has issued a correction as of 04:57 on Jan 12, 2021

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

sullat posted:

three, four times zero is still zero.

three, four times a Patriot Act is still negative civil rights

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

In October, as an outbreak of coronavirus swarmed across North Dakota, Rita Hunte, 66, woke one morning gasping for breath in her riverside community of Cannon Ball. She called her daughter and said: My girl, I don’t know what to do.

She spent two days in the 12-bed Indian Health Service hospital on the reservation, begging to be transferred out, her daughter, Marlo, said. She was taken to a hospital in Fargo where she lingered for weeks, mostly unconscious and on a breathing machine, as her daughter washed her hair and tried to move her arms and legs to reduce the swelling. She died on Nov. 29.

Ms. Hunte was one of just 290 people who still spoke fluent Dakota, and in her work with a tribal cancer program, she would often pray with patients before they traveled to Bismarck or the Mayo Clinic for treatment.

Meanwhile, Guiliania, who doesn't believe that the virus is dangerous, is perfectly healthy after a team of doctors gave him enough of the best medicine that he's perfectly recovered

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Star Phlatulence posted:

A hamburger stands in front of you. A pickle lays flat on the ground beside the hamburger. The hamburger awaits the pickle. You know that the hamburger and the pickle are destined to become as one. The hamburger awaits the pickle. You have the power to complete the synthesis. The hamburger awaits the pickle. Why aren't you putting the pickle on the hamburger?

What do you mean I'm not putting the pickle on the hamburger?!!! [

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

do we know why this virus floors some people and does nothing to others yet?

I see that I'm being quoted but I don't see the text. American Indians/brown/blacks dying of white colonialists diseases like smallpox?

Answer:
1. No. But we have some guesses.
a. Natural selection.
1. The same thing as always; everyone has different immune system strengths, weaknesses and responses.
12. Doctors are just as smart/stupid as non-doctors.
Beef: Eugenics

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol cuba can't test their own covid vaccine because they don't have enough people with covid

they really do just own the us at every turn

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Hamelekim posted:

Not to get too serious, but it seems to me that the storming of the capital has emboldened the right wing extremists in the US.

They have seen what they can do and the number of people who support their cause, so it is more likely they will act in the future.

Hope I'm wrong.

Sorry to inform you, you're not wrong

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

Tzen posted:

hahah everyone that took place in the riots are so hosed FBI/DOJ laying it out

wait im being hopeful I need to stop

Any of you here who are rooting for the FBI/DOJ etc etc. will not be laughing soon. You're sadly confused about how the U$A works. Don't be surprised if you soon find SA and yourselves victims of state oppression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

resident posted:

It's fun to speak at the W-A-L-L

please!!! give us a clip of trump walking down the steps to YMCA. Real clip. Not edited.