Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

scrolling through all of this with a covid fever and lmfao this may be one of the more insane things i've seen on this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

i hope your covid isn't too bad and that you recover quickly :)

me too friend! thank you :)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had a bad fever a few years back (before covid), and was playing Dragon Quest Builders when a block slime appeared behind me out of the wall of a cave and I thought I was losing it, lol good times kind of

lol sometimes some of the funnest gaming i've done was while my brain was boiling. i hope they make a third one!!

i'm dumbfounded (i really shouldn't be) that this is something that's come up multiple times over the years and no mitigation was done after the first blow up

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some plague rats posted:

Dying in PYF by falling out of a mod tower

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

youd think someone would just hit the 'perma' button when a poster has a weird thirst for child death but thats just me

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

it is better but one time my teenage niece was telling me that some event had hired a clown for the kids and i immediately without thinking said "everyone who has ever died for their country was a clown"

which got her to stiffen up in thought for a few seconds before going, "that's a lot but i just thought it would be fun to ask for a balloon dog"

WarpDogs posted:

lmao

picturing this exchange happening in codec call format and it rules

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Stux posted:

my gender academix

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

I remember the brief period when snake tits guy tried to clean up his image and become something other than snake tits guy. Changed their avatar to something not snake tits. But almost immediately someone bought them a new snake tits avatar with a caption that reminded them they cannot run from their crimes. I think think that was late last year? Or maybe even this year.

picturing the comic where the achewood gang beat up the comic sans guy while screaming THE SICKNESS IS INSIDE OF YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Stux posted:

every single thrhead about politics everywhere ont his website is insanely bad whoc ares

simple as

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nuns with Guns posted:

Lmao that twitter deleted one of the posts I linked where it called Calibanibal a "possible combatant" and said a post that saying "this story sounds like a bucha bullshit" was making light of genocide.

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

speaking of that guess what thread this post was made in before clicking the quote

ahahaha gently caress i was way off

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ExplodingSims posted:

When the subfourm is cool and normal:

The Assassination of Jeffrey of YOSPOS by The Coward German Government

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I should note in their sonic thread meltdown they were complaining about a completely different game (pokemon) out of nowhere, and called the ainu people of Japan inuits

lol what the gently caress

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

from the bits linked in this thread, he was accusing the japanese people of genociding inuits and calling the pokemon games apologia for this grave crime

lmao when you just can't catch em all without a beautiful minding up some genocide apologia

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what kind of position are you in where you have to deal with multiple incels in your life

Stux posted:

lost in a house of mirrors

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

The appropriate punishment for hornyposting is death

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

politics posting is like staring directly at the sun too long. just don't

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Protocols of the Elder Scrolls of Atlantis

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

spinz is gross lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i could never imagine such a thing

*stephen a smith voice* big tits, things of that nature

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pentyne posted:

Steven Universe fan theories.

i thought wishing death on other goons was verboten

Nuns with Guns posted:

I didn't see any, but someone helpfully reposted a low carb thread person's idea of a good steak in the thread that's worth admiring:

lmao christ almighty

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Runa posted:

I legit could not figure out why people in old TV hated Brussels sprouts

:ms:

same, i love brussels sprouts so i never got the hate

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

when keeping it real goes wrong

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

good god

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some plague rats posted:

[Larry voice]: he should be killed

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the main point is that rpgs are epic

hell yeah. playing FF7 on my tablet right now

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pentyne posted:

It's genuinely crazier then that. Spiffo basically pushed her into having threesomes with their male friends "to show her off" and she eventually caught feelings for one of them and realized she didn't like having sex with Spiffo, she wasn't really attracted to him, and ended up getting "too serious" with the other guy and Spiffo had a meltdown over it.

Pretty sure they're still married and recently had a child together.

:whitewater:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

been thinking about the nintendo gaycube a lot lately

its good i like it. i should play eternal darkness again

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

aw frig aw dang it posted:

Suffice it to say that r trains and I have opposing opinions on the aesthetics of box cars.

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

anime should not be spoiled politics should not be posted :amen:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jeff missed a few based on the way that thread is going lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The most illegal thing on earth should be posting a YouTube essay as an argument

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

I got the tude now posted:

Your name + av are top tier

its so good

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Antivehicular posted:

All I remember about SALT CURES HAM is that he had a long-distance girlfriend whom he called SALT CURES VAG. Later she locked him in her apartment and vanished while he was visiting, iirc? Karmic justice, really

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

She was certainly a saga in her own right.
I remember she posted a selfie with pigtails on awful yearbook and the first comment was “speaking of pig tales, how about your whole life?”

lol gently caress

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

some plague rats posted:

Possibly!!

Can't stop laughing at this

:whitewater:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tetramin posted:

His neighbor was drunk and trying to open the door to the wrong house, he had just bought an AR or something to fight the fascists, and the only reason he didn’t shoot the guy is because it jammed or he didn’t know how to use the gun properly, iirc. He pulled the trigger but it didn’t fire.

Tetramin posted:

I could have a detail or two wrong in there this was a long time ago. But I remember he said he was transferring the gun ownership and giving it to someone else, because he realized he should not own a gun.

jesus christ

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

my all time favourite post on the website

god i miss dunc. he made the mma threads really fun

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Freudian posted:

Valko is still mad that Sid Vicious made a few posts ribbing him for using the word "larder" in the GBS food thread. In August.

lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

s/o to you sagas thread, all the chrono cross music made me get it again

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

genuinely sounds like a yakuza sidequest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Combat is great in sekiro but I couldn't make wolf look or dress like a real hosed up freak so its at the bottom of the pile for me